Corn Morph calculator (other than Micks) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-15-2004, 10:47 PM   #1
cka
Corn Morph calculator (other than Micks)

Micks progeny predictor always gives me problems :*(...was on one of the European sites and found this calculator...works just as well as Micks, altho not quite as in depth, and you dont need that pesky vbrun file hehe...Corn Snake genetic calculator thingamabob...

Old 05-16-2004, 09:45 PM   #2
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
I've never used any of the predictors available. I've heard about too many "problems" with them. My personal favorite is just a plain piece of paper and a pencil. Works every time for me.

Old 05-21-2004, 03:59 PM   #3
Jerry Dorgan
corn predictor

Chris,

Thanks, that is pretty simple to use. But it's missing the one I need, I put a male amel with a ghost female....so surprises are nice too....

Old 05-21-2004, 05:34 PM   #4
cka
unless they have some unknowns you'll get a clutch of triple het normals ;*)...

Old 05-22-2004, 09:02 PM   #5
Sasheena
I like the one put together by Marcel Poots. ... at http://www.marcelpoots.com it's cool. Not perfect, but it does the job simply and without much effort. His egg counter is also very useful. I use it to count the days from the pre-lay shed to oviposition, and then from that point to when the eggs themselves are due.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!