Hailey Lau (princesskain) good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2005, 10:06 PM   #1
acpart
Hailey Lau (princesskain) good guy

I've been very pleased with the new gecko I bought from Hailey and all our negotiations. Hailey was prompt in replying to my emails, and was so enthusiastic on the phone about the gecko she was selling me that I was even more excited about receiving her. Her pricing was excellent and her arrangements and shipping were very professional. I would love a chance to do business with her again.

Aliza Arzt

Old 10-04-2005, 12:49 PM   #2
A_Kendergirl
I just got two beautiful geckos in from Hailey today, and I couldn't be happier. They look much better in person. Packaging was top notch, and she even offered to ship early - which allowed us to miss some cold weather that's on the way. I've had a number of fun emails with her, she's a great person to talk and deal with. A+

Great breeder to buy from!

Old 10-05-2005, 12:53 PM   #3
A_Kendergirl
I forgot to add, anyone who is interested in seeing her website can go to www.idgecko.com . She has some great geckos there at a great price, you won't regret doing business with her.

Old 10-11-2005, 12:17 PM   #4
TripleMoonsExotic
Wanted to add to the fan club!

Hailey went above and beyond my expectations. I couldn't be happier! I will definitly be going back next season to purchase more!

A group shot of the new babies...

Old 10-26-2005, 10:25 AM   #5
Tere Salazar
She's Great!

I just had the opportunity to work with Hailey Lau (princesskain), www.idgecko.com.

She contacted me because she was interested in the baby bearded dragons I had for sale. She was looking to purchase the bearded dragons for a friend of hers. From start to finish with this transaction, Hailey was professional, courteous and timely with communications.

On a personal note, I think that Hailey has got to be one of the nicest people I have dealt with. She was so excited about the babies that I could just hear it oozing out of her emails! And she had a genuine nature to her that really isn't too common these days.

I would recommend Hailey to everyone, whether buying from her or selling to her. I feel comfortable that the babies she purchased from me are in a great home with a great Mom!

Thanks, Hailey!

Old 10-26-2005, 12:04 PM   #6
Golden Gate Geckos
Hailey IS a delightful person who truly loves her geckos. I had the privilege of meeting and talking with her at length at the NARBC Show. She purchased a few geckos from me earlier this year and the transactions could not have been better. Hailey is a real asset to the reptile world.

Old 10-27-2005, 02:51 AM   #7
beardiecrazy
I've also done business with Hailey as well as meeting her in person at the NARBC this year. She is wonderful, professional and takes awesome care of her animals! I would not hesitate to business with her at any time!

Old 12-28-2005, 11:43 AM   #8
Jeremy Letkey
I just completed a transaction with Hailey and it was very pleasant. I am thrilled with the animals I received from her. Her positive attitude and true passion that she has for herps is a joy to see in someone. Thanks for a very smooth deal. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Hailey Lau (princesskain) of IDgecko.

Old 01-02-2006, 10:30 PM   #9
Dan Lubinsky
Hailey is as good as it gets. This is the second year that I've dealt with her and she always finds time in her busy schedule to go the extra mile. She produces some great animals - you can't go wrong.

Old 01-05-2006, 11:14 PM   #10
GuinnyOne
I just wanted to add that I also recently adopted a beautiful (special needs) gecko from Hailey. The animal had been to a vet and she conveyed every aspect of the disability (although the animal is perfectly capable of taking care of herself) thoroughly. I got a wonderful pet, and Hailey made it happen :scatter:

Kelly Johnson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!