ED Clark (BAD GUY!!) - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:21 AM   #171
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Haha, good one....and you wonder why no one will answer any questions here.
No Ed, only you wont answer questions here.

You sold the original gecko to someone else while she was still making payments on it didnt you, Ed?

Old 07-14-2008, 02:17 AM   #172
AF Exotics
Bingo,give Sammy the prize.I think this is the most likely scenario.I guess the rest of the world just will not ever mean as much as Ed will,this is how you learn to trivialize people to a point that allows you to treat them this way on a continuous basis.

This is too much of a recurring theme with Mr.Clark here.BTW Sammy,the Discoid population has blown up and my Ackies love you.My .02 in completion.Marcus

Old 07-14-2008, 09:08 AM   #173
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
In circles the world spins, never off course, forever and ever, yet mankind continues to try and spin the world in another direction.

i like that one. How very true. ^_^

Old 07-14-2008, 01:10 PM   #174
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
You sold the original gecko to someone else while she was still making payments on it didnt you, Ed?
Just what I am starting to think since he keeps ignoring the question about that.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:43 PM   #175
critical bill
In all fairness, if he did answer all the questions presented to him, would anyone actually believe his answers? To me his responses have always raised more questions than they ever provided answers.

So does it really matter what he says? Or is it more important that he just says something that we are not going to believe anyway?

Personally...I like it when he is quiet and almost invisible around here. It helps me to pretend that he doesn't exist.

Old 07-14-2008, 02:02 PM   #176
SPJ
I can see your point Chuck but it would be nice to know what happened to the gecko she was supposed to get.

If he sold that while she was making payments on it, that is completely wrong. You do not sell an animal that someone is making payments on. It's just not done.

If he made a mistake and shipped the wrong one by accident, then I think he should ship the correct one to her, when she gets it she, ships this other one back to him, and he picks up the tab for all of it.

Old 07-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #177
Scrletbegonia88
Quote:
Great debate guys your awesome!

At what point did all this debate become a moot point?

She called me AFTER she recieved the pair and evaluated them, she had concerns...we talked about it and I offered a free baby red gecko and I would pay the shipping to her.

She agreed to that, I asked her if she was satisfied with my offer and she said yes.

I will honor my offer to her that she agreed to and said made her happy.

btw, her bad guy thread started AFTER she agreed upon a resolution.
now yes i wont deny that i agreed to it but you said that you would callin the next following days and when you didn't i decided to call you. you didn't answer me so assumed that since you have arecord of dissapearing, that you just said that to shut me up. so now im just tired of all this hassle so i just want the refund for the female

Quote:
You are her b/f and the only reason your here is to back her.

he is not my boyfriend but i dont mind another man after you ed

Old 07-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #178
The BoidSmith
The only facts we are aware of is that the wrong gecko was sent. Any other conjectures by anyone is mere speculation.

Old 07-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #179
Griz
You're right Dan however any speculation on our parts is due solely to Ed's inability to answer straight forward questions. He is dancing around the issue, refuses to state what actually took place, puts all of the blame on the buyer so some reasonable common sense speculation is probably in order.

I agree with Sammy. I don't believe Ed has her anymore otherwise the solution here would have been simple. Instead, since Ed knows he cannot produce what he promised, since it's left his premises, he is casting blame elsewhere. It's his M.O. It's his character and he's obviously lacking. A true scumbag in the industry.

Griz

Old 07-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #180
Crested Lady
So it seems my input may be coming a tad late, but I guess it's better late than never.

I have dealt with crested geckos for years and produced more hatchlings than I can count. I have watched numerous color patterns change as hatchlings matured into adults and have one glaringly obvious thing to say:

Cream coloration does not just disappear without a trace.

The female advertised could, in no way, shape, or form, be the female that the OP has posted pictures of. Here are a few major differences as I see them:

1.) The portholes are absent on the 2nd female. (Portholes do not just disappear.)

2.) Cream coloration is severely lacking in the 2nd female. (Even when not fired up, there would still be notable indication of cream coloration.)

3.) The crest structure is completely different between the two. The female in the advertisement has thick, solid-based crests; whereas the 2nd female's crests are thin and sparse.

4.) The thick partial pinstriping that extends up the back and continues around the head crests of the female in the 1st photo is completely absent in that of the second.

Definitely not the same female.

Also, MOST crested gecko hatchlings start off with a beautiful red coloration... only to turn into something completely different as the months go by. That gecko could be a stunning yellow, or it could turn into a run of the mill buckskin. A "red" hatchling is about as fantastic as a "pink" newborn human (as far as coloration, anyway). Without knowing the parentage, a "red" (translate: "plain") crested hatchling is worth about $25-$30... whereas a quality female like the one in the advertisement, (not the one received) is worth in the range of $200-$300- depending on her lineage and produced/potential offspring.

I say give her the money back for the female, or work something out between yourselves until the customer is happy (since it was your mistake, not hers). It's not fair to put the gecko through the stress of shipping it again just because you made a mistake (or were caught if it wasn't). Any knowledgeable crested enthusiast would know that the females were completely different. Ed is either guilty of being extremely unobservant, or being completely untrustworthy. Neither one is desirable, but he can improve his circumstances by doing the honorable thing and doing his best to remedy the situation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark