ED Clark (BAD GUY!!) - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #201
Bill & Amy
I see Ed hasn't changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post

Find solace that the gecko's testicles are still probably larger than his former caregivers.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:31 PM   #202
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrletbegonia88 View Post
oh to not i had the male in with two females for the whole summer and i have yet to see him produce.
Anna Diaz
746 Milton Apt D
Whittier, Ca 90602

I sent you these cresties in July, that is the middle of summer.

No quarantine and putting these together to breed is never a good thing.

You did not even take the time to prep the male for breeding, you put him in with the females right away.

I wish I could predict that a specific lizard or snake will breed.....sorry but I cant.

Old 11-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #203
Scrletbegonia88
you are one to poke fingers its november thats 4 months one month for quarintine and that leave 3 months. A crested gecko's gestation is around 30 days give or take. so i should have had at least one clutch if not 2. the male weighed 38 grams and the females weighed 30 and 32 grams. so yes i am sorry i wrote WHOLE SUMMER i meant half of summer. And you cannot pin me with weather because I live in unny california where its a lovely 77 degrees outside. A for the eggs laid earlier this year they were proven to be duds. So just admit it you were being a dirt bag.

Old 11-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #204
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I wish I could predict that a specific lizard or snake will breed.....sorry but I cant.
I wish I could predict a time when you'd actually do the right thing instead of being such a lowlife petty scumbag. But you are what you are, and without the likes of you around there really wouldn't be any good need for the BOI, now would there?

I always say to others "do what you do best". You do screwing your customers over outstanding. So long as your around, I'll always be around to remind you that your at the very top of the pile of scumbag thieves in this industry.

Heres a pickle for you Mr. Clark. Jam it up your ass.
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2008, 08:06 PM   #205
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I wish I could predict a time when you'd actually do the right thing instead of being such a lowlife petty scumbag. But you are what you are, and without the likes of you around there really wouldn't be any good need for the BOI, now would there?

I always say to others "do what you do best". You do screwing your customers over outstanding. So long as your around, I'll always be around to remind you that your at the very top of the pile of scumbag thieves in this industry.

Heres a pickle for you Mr. Clark. Jam it up your ass.

I love jewish pickles from the barrel in the deli, is that jewish?
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #206
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Anna Diaz
746 Milton Apt D
Whittier, Ca 90602

I sent you these cresties in July, that is the middle of summer.

No quarantine and putting these together to breed is never a good thing.

You did not even take the time to prep the male for breeding, you put him in with the females right away.

You crack me up Ed. I suppose you practice strict quarantine measures, is that what you are insinuating? (Be honest now, if you can. Many of us already know the answer)
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2008, 08:30 PM   #207
crotalusadamanteus
Pot Kettle Black.

Forgot to add that.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:11 PM   #208
pcrooker
You're such a Ed.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #209
Dennis Hultman
I don't want to have to give out anymore warning points. So Everyone, please keep your pickles to your own orifices. And Please don't tell us about it on the BOI.

Old 11-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #210
Mooing Tricycle
Some Things never do change......

Hows them burned bridges ed? you having fun doggie paddling across that river of your own mistakes yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark