Jeremiah Kogon Great Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2004, 01:12 PM   #1
RCalsey
Thumbs up Jeremiah Kogon Great Guy

I bought a male albino ball python from Jeremiah Kogon last week, he was packed/shipped well, and is perfect in every way.
Thanks for the beautiful snake and good service!
Regards,

Rick Calsey

Old 10-28-2004, 04:29 PM   #2
MorphCapital
Wink Thank you Rick

Rick,

Thank you for the kind words, good luck with him..... If you have any questions feel free to call me.

Jeremiah Kogon

Old 09-03-2007, 01:51 PM   #3
sixgunsun1177
Jeremiah @ www.MorphCapital.com
is very pleasant to deal with. I just paid him for a group of ball pythons. Very fast, thorough responses. I'm very much looking forward to getting my new pythons and seeing what else Morph Capital will have to offer.

The group will be here Thursday, I have no doubt they will be perfect.
I definitely got the "good guy" vibe from talking to Jeremiah.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:32 PM   #4
sixgunsun1177
Morph Capital made my Birthday GREAT!
My new Ball Pythons came in just a bit ago ... WOW!
Their Pastels are amazing!
Don't hesitate to give them your business, Jeremiah will do you right!

Old 11-14-2007, 01:13 PM   #5
sixgunsun1177
Today I received another package of Ball Python Morphs from Jeremiah Kogon at MorphCapital.com. I got a trio of Mojaves and another awesome Pastel Male.
Packaging was exceptional, the snakes were as warm as it I had pulled out of a rack with belly heat. Labeled great, they all look healthy.
The invoice also remeinds me what they are all eating.
Jeremiah's communication is exceptional.
I look forward to expanding my collection with more great BP Morphs from www.MorphCapital.com

Thanks a Billion Mr. Kogon!

Old 11-14-2007, 01:48 PM   #6
Jim O
While Jeremiah and I have done a bit of battle on another thread over a completely unrelated issue, I have no doubt that he is an honest breeder. Should he have something for sale that I wanted I would have no hesitation in buying it, and also I would have no problem recommending him to another person.

Old 02-25-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
thomas davis
well

i just purchased a group of bp's from jeremiah at morph capital. very pleased great communication,great packing,great snakes. i would not hesitate to deal with or refer him, definately a good guy
,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!