Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock - Conman, deceitful, swindler, manipulative Scammer! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2018, 01:04 AM   #1
Candipatton
Richard Anthony Leverock - Conman, deceitful, swindler, manipulative Scammer!

I’m making this post about a turtle (reptile) breeder in Florida named Anthony Leverock (real name Richard Anthony Leverock). He also goes by the names Rick Leverock, Ricky, and Richard Jr. I purchased an Albino Red Ear slider from him back in January. I made 2 payments with him. 1st payment on 12/21/17 for 150.00 The turtle was shipped out on 1/3/18 and at excatly 2:00 am I sent him the remaining balance of 180.00. When I received my albino it was deceased. In this same shipment Anthony had decided to give me a normal Red Ear slider (66%het). In which this turtle was seriously ill. He agreed to refund me or send me a replacement turtle for the albino, when they were ready. The day after I received the turtles (1/5/18) I ended up having to take my little normal RES to emergency vet care, which cost me 224.00. I also took my deceased albino with as a precaution to see if what killed that turtle could be effecting the health of the other. After I told Anthony that I went to the vet he got really upset. Ever since I made the claim on 1/25/18 this man has gotten basically obsessed with me. He sits on Facebook all day making post after post, he has lied and slandered my name. There has also been threats of violence. He’s went as far as to saying he can ruin my life and it will effect my children. He has taken google imagine of our houses and saved them. There are threats he made with a couple others, that says they are taking a trip to come see us, and they have weapons. I’ve tried everything to get this to stop but he will not leave me alone. I’ve called law officials and made reports, since he’s in Florida and I’m in another state there isn’t much they can do. This whole ordeal has put a lot of added stress on me. He takes everything I say out of context and will then make up false information to use against me. I fear this man will literally come and try to hurt me or even worse. This man has my address and he’s a very sick and twisted minded person. I fear for my children now also. Recently I won both disputes over him and this just furthered his anger towards me. I won the original dispute on 03/26/18 after Anthony failed to turn in documents to paypal within the given time frame. He then turned in 19 screenshots to Paypal and I countered his claim by giving my bank 173 documents which included all messages before and after sell, the fed ex insurance claim he asked me to fill out as him and send it back (which I never did), and his threats. On 05/29/18 the bank agreed in my favor and closed the dispute again. This has been going on 6 months now. I want to warn anybody and everybody of who this man is and please never do buisness with this guy! I did a google search on him which led me to this site and that’s how I found out that we are not the only ones he has done this to. His company name is Dream Gene Exotic Reptiles and he has many different names. He also lives in Pinellas Park Florida. He has my name all over his Facebook page and telling people he won this dispute and even has a paypal email stating this. I called paypal and my bank today and found out that he has never received a email stating this and he actually had to pay my bank back the money. So this email he claims to receive is fake and he made it. Be extra careful dealing with this person


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Old 06-09-2018, 09:53 AM   #2
bcr229
Please post proof as attachments when you can. I understand that when you have a lot it can take time to sort through and organize it all.

Rick Leverock's profile is jrreptiles.
 
Old 06-09-2018, 03:09 PM   #3
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Please post proof as attachments when you can. I understand that when you have a lot it can take time to sort through and organize it all.



Rick Leverock's profile is jrreptiles.

I will post proof, what all should I add? I have a lot of screenshots. This has been going on with this man for 6 months now. I have had zero contact with him since he blocked me on Facebook 01/07/2018 but since then there’s been numerous post made about me. And 2 dispute battles also.
I need to figure out how to upload pictures here to. I came across this forum when doing a google search and I made a post about him in a reptile feedback group on Facebook. They also told me about this site. So bare with me I’m learning it all. But I will post a lot of proof



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Old 06-09-2018, 07:13 PM   #5
Fat Frog
I don't understand why anyone would ship live turtles to Chicago the first week of january when the coldest weather is upon us.

You do not deserve all the crap this guy is pulling on you I hope it all comes to a peaceful end very soon.
 
Old 06-09-2018, 11:20 PM   #6
J9turtlepower
I have witnessed the slander on Candi as well. Here is one where he slanders us both in some crazy made up story of his.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1523665710998.jpg (78.1 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1523665714350.jpg (70.1 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1523665717593.jpg (68.9 KB, 255 views)
 
Old 06-10-2018, 01:38 AM   #7
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
You do not deserve all the crap this guy is pulling on you I hope it all comes to a peaceful end very soon.
Funny. I seem to remember a time not too long ago where this would be said about you.
 
Old 06-10-2018, 05:38 PM   #8
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candipatton View Post
I’m making this post about a turtle (reptile) breeder in Florida named Anthony Leverock (real name Richard Anthony Leverock). He also goes by the names Rick Leverock, Ricky, and Richard Jr. I purchased an Albino Red Ear slider from him back in January. I made 2 payments with him. 1st payment on 12/21/17 for 150.00 The turtle was shipped out on 1/3/18 and at excatly 2:00 am I sent him the remaining balance of 180.00. When I received my albino it was deceased. In this same shipment Anthony had decided to give me a normal Red Ear slider (66%het). In which this turtle was seriously ill. He agreed to refund me or send me a replacement turtle for the albino, when they were ready. The day after I received the turtles (1/5/18) I ended up having to take my little normal RES to emergency vet care, which cost me 224.00. I also took my deceased albino with as a precaution to see if what killed that turtle could be effecting the health of the other. After I told Anthony that I went to the vet he got really upset. Ever since I made the claim on 1/25/18 this man has gotten basically obsessed with me. He sits on Facebook all day making post after post, he has lied and slandered my name. There has also been threats of violence. He’s went as far as to saying he can ruin my life and it will effect my children. He has taken google imagine of our houses and saved them. There are threats he made with a couple others, that says they are taking a trip to come see us, and they have weapons. I’ve tried everything to get this to stop but he will not leave me alone. I’ve called law officials and made reports, since he’s in Florida and I’m in another state there isn’t much they can do. This whole ordeal has put a lot of added stress on me. He takes everything I say out of context and will then make up false information to use against me. I fear this man will literally come and try to hurt me or even worse. This man has my address and he’s a very sick and twisted minded person. I fear for my children now also. Recently I won both disputes over him and this just furthered his anger towards me. I won the original dispute on 03/26/18 after Anthony failed to turn in documents to paypal within the given time frame. He then turned in 19 screenshots to Paypal and I countered his claim by giving my bank 173 documents which included all messages before and after sell, the fed ex insurance claim he asked me to fill out as him and send it back (which I never did), and his threats. On 05/29/18 the bank agreed in my favor and closed the dispute again. This has been going on 6 months now. I want to warn anybody and everybody of who this man is and please never do buisness with this guy! I did a google search on him which led me to this site and that’s how I found out that we are not the only ones he has done this to. His company name is Dream Gene Exotic Reptiles and he has many different names. He also lives in Pinellas Park Florida. He has my name all over his Facebook page and telling people he won this dispute and even has a paypal email stating this. I called paypal and my bank today and found out that he has never received a email stating this and he actually had to pay my bank back the money. So this email he claims to receive is fake and he made it. Be extra careful dealing with this person


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is the same guy I dealt with back in 04 Rick Leverock of 6564 30th. St. N.
St. Petersburg, FL. 33702.... He's as full of crap as a Christmas turkey.

His email then was jrreptiles@myjoi.net

Back in 2004, I purchased 2 female albino boas 100% het for snow, I received one, then it was one excuse after another why he couldn't send my refund, it took months to get my refund.

After producing a clutch from the female I received from him, I tried to contact him to let him know it was bred to a snow, and there wasn't a single snow in the clutch of 21, it was as if, he fell off the planet, no one knew him or anything about him, this was 2 years after the fact.

If this is the same scam artist, there's nothing I want from him, I haven't kept boas for many years.

I saw his name here on the BOI, and wanted others to know...

Sorry this had to happen to you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles


 
Old 06-10-2018, 08:01 PM   #9
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
If this is the same guy I dealt with back in 04 Rick Leverock of 6564 30th. St. N.
St. Petersburg, FL. 33702.... He's as full of crap as a Christmas turkey.

His email then was jrreptiles@myjoi.net

Back in 2004, I purchased 2 female albino boas 100% het for snow, I received one, then it was one excuse after another why he couldn't send my refund, it took months to get my refund.

After producing a clutch from the female I received from him, I tried to contact him to let him know it was bred to a snow, and there wasn't a single snow in the clutch of 21, it was as if, he fell off the planet, no one knew him or anything about him, this was 2 years after the fact.

If this is the same scam artist, there's nothing I want from him, I haven't kept boas for many years.

I saw his name here on the BOI, and wanted others to know...

Sorry this had to happen to you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles


Thank you and I'm sorry to hear that he scammed you, I am sure it is the same man. The more we put our stories out there the more people we find that he has scammed. This time he has went above and beyond and tried to ruin lives. He made a webpage about me it attempt to get me fired from my nursing job as I have posted in a separate link here. He has been scamming people for so long now and gotten away with it now he thinks he can get away with anything.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
 
Old 06-10-2018, 08:23 PM   #10
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
If this is the same guy I dealt with back in 04 Rick Leverock of 6564 30th. St. N.
St. Petersburg, FL. 33702.... He's as full of crap as a Christmas turkey.

His email then was jrreptiles@myjoi.net

Back in 2004, I purchased 2 female albino boas 100% het for snow, I received one, then it was one excuse after another why he couldn't send my refund, it took months to get my refund.

After producing a clutch from the female I received from him, I tried to contact him to let him know it was bred to a snow, and there wasn't a single snow in the clutch of 21, it was as if, he fell off the planet, no one knew him or anything about him, this was 2 years after the fact.

If this is the same scam artist, there's nothing I want from him, I haven't kept boas for many years.

I saw his name here on the BOI, and wanted others to know...

Sorry this had to happen to you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles




I’m sorry to hear this! Seems he’s been doing this along time. Yes this is the same person! He just goes by different names now. I though his name was Anthony Leverock until I sent my payments to a Richard Leverock via paypal. I also just won my refund for the 2 time! This has been 6 months now and this guy won’t let it go. I’m in the process of going through all my screenshots and posting them


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE J9turtlepower Board of Inquiry® 174 06-18-2018 06:11 PM
Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer texassaddleman Board of Inquiry® 625 06-05-2017 03:05 PM
Richard Williams Roach_75 SCAMMER! Redfeet Board of Inquiry® 17 03-13-2013 07:49 PM
Reinhold Frischholz = Swindler !!!! chilearacnidos Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads 0 09-30-2008 02:51 PM
RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... Denise29 Board of Inquiry® 815 04-13-2008 12:00 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.05263495 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC