What real women do with Duct tape... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 04-11-2003, 11:06 AM   #1
jenn_jeffery
What real women do with Duct tape...

should be obvious....
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2003, 12:17 PM   #2
meretseger
Yeah... but... who gets to clean it? The man/men will say the mess is your fault for taping the seat down. Icky

Erin B.

Old 04-11-2003, 02:22 PM   #3
Uffern
Not to sell out any men, but I, for one, can aim.

Old 04-11-2003, 04:51 PM   #4
Clay Davenport
Aiming isn't a problem, I just wish that dang water wasn't so cold.

Old 04-11-2003, 10:29 PM   #5
MiLadyDragonn
yeah, right!

Quote:
Aiming isn't a problem, I just wish that dang water wasn't so cold
~ So, get off your KNEES!!!

Old 04-12-2003, 01:54 PM   #6
Stardust
OUCH Jude! But that was so good! ROFLMAO

Old 04-12-2003, 06:46 PM   #7
Glenn Bartley
Many years ago, when I was in my young 20s, a gal friend of mine and I visited some girls who were friends. When we got there, I was very happy in an anticipatory way, to see I would be spending the weekend with 4 great looking babes in Pacific Beach, Ca. I wasn't in their house more than about 15 minutes when the best looker of the bunch gave me a stern lecture about how to use the head. See gave explicit instructions that when I peed the top should be up so as not to get it wet. After I peed, I was to make sure the top was down - so that when one of the ladies sat down she would not get a cold rump or slip off the porcelain into the bowl.

I did what I was told, exactly as I was told. After I used the head, I put down the top. In the middle of the night, the same lady who gave me those instructions let out a loud howling scream when she apparently wet herself. Yes, she sat on the top in the down position, and thought it was the plastic seat - not the top (lid). She let loose and then let loose with a scream that could have awakened the dead. She tried to get me to clean it up, but I insisted I had only followed her instructions to the letter. The other gals, all awake now, agreed with me - so she got stuck with the cleanup. As for me, I was invited back the very next weekend, because the other gals thought this was a pisser - I guess she gave them lots of instructions too!

So ladies, be careful of what you wish for, you just may get it and more.

Best regards,
Glenn B

Old 04-12-2003, 11:44 PM   #8
MiLadyDragonn
~Ummmm, OK...

Quote:
So ladies, be careful of what you wish for, you just may get it and more.
~ cute story. But what does it have to do with Clay's bravado?

Old 04-13-2003, 12:03 AM   #9
Glenn Bartley
Not a thing why should have something to do with Clay? It is just a sort of warning as to what yer'man may do with the top if you insist on taping the seat down!

Old 05-10-2003, 04:18 PM   #10
bcfos
Ok my aim is good, and even though i live alone I still am in the "Trained Mode" of putting down the seat...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!