New to the Dragon world ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2007, 11:42 PM   #1
Stephies_Leos
Talking New to the Dragon world !

Well as you can tell I am all about Leopard Geckos. I have quite a collection of them and enjoy them thoroughly. But something happened 2 weeks ago and I was smitten with another kind of lizard. A friend and I went to the Tallahasee Repticon show and I had no intentions of buying anything except maybe some supplies. Well lucky for us Calico Dragons was set up there with bins full of lovely little babies. Long story short me and my friend were hooked by the Bearded Dragon ! lol We both brought one home with us (she is into blue tongue skinks ) and we have been giggley little school girls over our new babies ever since! So anyway I wanted to post some pics of my girl Venus and say thanks to Calico Dragons for breeding some very nice dragons.
Attached Images