Looking for info on Mr. Russ Gurley - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 12-06-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
shelledfriends
Looking for info on Mr. Russ Gurley

I am trying to get in touch with Mr. Russ Gurley. Is he still in the hobby? Does anyone have his latest mail ID? His charter.net mail id doesn't seem to be in use anymore.

Thank you.
Michael Thathuvaswamy

Old 12-06-2008, 06:40 AM   #2
KJUN
PM sent.
KJ

Old 12-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
Chris_Harper2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
PM sent.
KJ
Could you PM me as well. I have not been able to contact Russ in over a year. He did not bail out on me or anything. In fact if anything I owe him money.

Thanks,

Chris Harper

Old 12-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #4
lanceheads
I'll send Russ an email as well.
I know how to get a hold of him.
Randal

Old 12-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #5
chelidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
I'll send Russ an email as well.
I know how to get a hold of him.
Randal
You know how to get ahold of him, or you have his most recently know contact info?

There's a HUGE difference between the two. The former implies that you are actually able to establish mutual communication with him; the latter merely implies that you are able to attempt it.

L8R
:-P

Old 12-09-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
Drew R
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelidman View Post
You know how to get ahold of him, or you have his most recently know contact info?

There's a HUGE difference between the two. The former implies that you are actually able to establish mutual communication with him; the latter merely implies that you are able to attempt it.

L8R
:-P
Exactly!! I have a list of all known phone numbers, addresses, mothers maiden name etc. and I am unable to make any of them work. I think internet and phone service is spotty in ADA,Oklahoma (hahahaha).
Drew

Old 12-09-2008, 01:14 PM   #7
hhmoore
Since this appears to be strictly a "how to contact" thread, I have moved it to the Bureau of Missing Persons forum

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!