Props to Mike Shannon! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
Steve Harrison
Thumbs up Props to Mike Shannon!

Just picked up a ghost male and a yellowbelly male from Mike Shannon- let me tell you- this guy is the best! He communicated via e-mail and phone, kept his word throughout, gave me updated weights, and sent the exact animals in the pics!

They are the nicest examples of a ghost and yellowbelly I've ever seen, and Mike is just a super businessperson. I will be doing biz with him in the future, for sure!

Steve Harrison
Jacksonville, FL

Old 10-29-2007, 05:37 PM   #2
LKirkland
Thumbs up Mike Shannon--Good Guy!

We just purchased a het/phet Caramel Albino group from Mike. He was very easy to deal with and handled his end of the deal very professionally. He provided photo ids for all of the animals. They arrived on time, well package, properly sexed and from all appearances, very healthy. This was our first time to buy from Mike and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:39 PM   #3
Mike P.
I've purchased several snakes from Mike on several occaisions - All went well

Old 10-29-2007, 08:18 PM   #4
Dean38
Working with Mike is Great

I've purchased several snakes from Mike and they were just as advertised. He responds quickly to all communications and packages his animals very well. I have a snake being shipped tonight for an arrival tomorrow and have no doubt I will be receiving exactly what I'm expecting. Mike is a great guy to deal with.

Dino

Old 07-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #5
mvite
I've purchased several snakes from Mike. They are always better than described and are always bigger than anyone else's! I picked up a HUGE 100% het ghost, a male ghost, a male albino--some large normal females---

I have trusted Mike with several thousands of dollars. (Gulp, it sorta hurts to admit that!!!)

I'm talking about semperfimike@aol.com -- he's located in MD.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:50 AM   #6
dzbreptiles
Mike is a very good guy.......

I purchased a female pastel from Mike and she is awesome. The transaction went very smooth. Communication was excellent and she came packed very secure and on time. I would buy from Mike in a again without hesitation.

Jeff

Old 10-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #7
Todd Thompson
I picked up a this lady from mike last month. He gave me a great deal and was upfront about her being a mouse feeder. She smashed a large rat the first day I got her and has done so every week since. I will do business with Mike in the future, no problems.
Attached Images

Old 06-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #8
mvite
I'm happy to announce that I just proved out the huge het OG girl from Mike this morning!

Good guy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!