Kimberly Soo Shute!!! Last seen in TEXAS - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #11
Lucille
If her ex says she is dead (and I hope this is not true), consult a Mn. attorney and see if, due to the exe's allegations, an investigation might be started in the children's behalf by authorities since they may have property rights in any property she left as well as solving the question of who has custody if she is no longer available. Hopefully of course she is still around but a search like that may turn up more than you flying down and just looking around. Good luck and I hope she turns up soon.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
Shadera
If there's anything at all I can do from WV, please let me know. I keep checking back here for an update, hoping that she's been found alive and well.

Old 06-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #13
Laura "Blue Hair" Soens
My Best Friend was Kimmy- aka Kimberly Shute

Whoever Kimmy is around knows she's there, It seems VERY strange that she's not contacted any friends lately, she is a social butterfly. The other day I had a though about how'd we react to each other the next time we meet. I'm praying for that time and keeping my girl in my thoughts. Love you Kimmy and hope your well- Laura

Old 06-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #14
Miss Tuniwha
Exactly Laura.. This girl is SOCIAL! That is what really makes this confusing.. Sure, not unheard of for family to not hear from her.. but for all of her friends to say that they have not heard from her either?

that's just odd.

Lucille.. the ex's already have custody rights to the kids (I am pretty sure) which is why they are here in the first place.

Here is the update.

I have contacted a couple of people down in Texas, those that saw her last. They also heard of these same rumours.

One is doing the foot work for us. He is going to the police department tonight to file an official missing persons report.

The reason that has not been done, is that you have to (apparently) physically be there, and sign paperwork to open a case.

I will update this once I hear it is officially a "missing person" case.

I DID talk to another friend down there.. but.. we now have conflicting stories.. which sucks!

She told me that Kimmi was depressed and mentioned going to Mexico to get away from it all.

But. As Laura mentioned.. Kimmi is social. IF she did go to Mexico (which we will find out once an official case is opened, since the passport would be used) She would still be in contact with her friends. Either by tele, text, computer.. SOMETHING!

So.. I will update this step by step. Especially now that I see people other then us fauna folk see this (didn't think about that)

Old 06-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #15
Miss Tuniwha
SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

The police located her today!

We are sooooo happy that she is ok!

Thank you all for your well wishes and support in this crappy time!

Old 06-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
GLAD she is ok!!! Was she trying NOT to be found?

Old 06-10-2009, 08:54 PM   #17
Miss Tuniwha
we have not talked to her yet.. so who knows

Old 06-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #18
Shadera
That's wonderful news!

Old 06-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #19
LadyOhh
HOORAY!

Old 06-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #20
TheFragginDragon
WHEW....glad there was some good news!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kimberly soo shute