Snake rack---can hold snakes up to 8ft. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
ladywhipple02
Snake rack---can hold snakes up to 8ft.

I'm finally putting this home-made six tub rack up for sale. It's currently housing only one snake, and I don't foresee myself getting more in the near future... seems a waste of space.

The rack holds six Iris CB110 tubs that measure 19 7/8" wide X 39" long X 6 1/4" high... meaning it can hold snakes from from almost 6-8ft. I've used it to house adult boas and ball pythons with no problems. It will also come with five strips of flexwatt tape---but sorry, I can't part with my thermostat.

This rack is BIG! I CANNOT ship it. I live in Columbus, Ohio---the Grandview area---and this will HAVE to be picked up. I recommend using a truck.

Here's some pics:

I'm asking $225... a great way to house your bigger kids! If you have any questions or offers, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2007, 12:10 AM   #2
ladywhipple02
Bump! Still here peeps!

Has to be for pick-up... I don't have a truck myself and can't deliver, sorry
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2007, 01:01 PM   #3
harleydan1956
rack

I'll be coming to columbus for the reptile show next saturday. If you still have it come friday, I'd like to look at it. let me know
Harleydan1956@aol.com
Dan

Old 02-03-2007, 08:17 PM   #4
ladywhipple02
That would be fine with me, though I work on Saturday until noon so it would have to be after that.

Also, I'm dropping the price to $215. I forgot that I needed to keep a piece of flexwatt for the one remaining snake... duh, lol.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2007, 09:45 AM   #5
harleydan1956
that's ok, I'll go to the show first and if you email me either directions or a phone number, We'll stop by afterward. I'll try not to spend too much at the show! haha
harleydan1956@aol.com
Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread