For Sale Chinese Box Turtle Cuora Flavomarginata 1.4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-27-2018, 09:01 PM   #1
evergladesboy
Chinese Box Turtle Cuora Flavomarginata 1.4

Young group, i think 3 years old now. Typical female pictured first, then group shot Male largest in the photo, and then the lone male pic. Some females might be related. I got them in trade 3 years ago. They all came from a large colony so who knows what the gene pool could be. The male was part of a separate group purchased as hatchlings from John Greene in California, so no incest here!! The females have been kept fully aquatic, and thus have some algae on the shells and dont appear as pretty, but the shells are fine. The male was in a separate enclosure and had his choice of water or not, and almost never went in the water. His shell is immaculate. And his tail is perfect. It is straight and never bitten. Females are at 3.5" and starting to "dome up". Male is 4.5"

Eating mazuri croc chow, chicken, fish and occasionally rat pups. $2,100 for the group. Happy to trade for RES morphs so let me know what you have. I need a Caramel Pink Male. Would also consider some cherryhead redfoot babies or adult female spotteds. Partial trades are fine. Can add money as well. I will not sell the male separately unless all the females sell. They are very rare. Please do not ask. My box was filled with everyone wanting a pair or just the male. Its not happenin (Although i was close when someone offered $1000 for just the male!!). I will sell females separately for $400 each + shipping. Can deliver to Tampa Repticon November 10th. Can also get them hand delivered free to many areas in Florida as long as you are a little flexible and can meet up.

Thanks all!! Mike
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2018, 06:07 AM   #2
Avenetti
Hi Mike , i am interested in getting one of your female Chinese Box Turtles. I currently have 3 and would like to add another to the group. Can you plrase call me at 714-576-1099. My name is Gary!!!

Old 02-04-2019, 01:02 AM   #3
KyleZelma
Still available if so please call or text 201-410-2045

Old 02-18-2019, 09:59 PM   #4
KMStoltz
Still available?

Old 02-20-2019, 12:23 PM   #5
evergladesboy
available

Folks, i still have these but have not seen them in awhile. They dug into the mulch for our "winter", which isnt bad but it does make them disappear. The weather is warming so they will be back up for sale. BUT, I dont want to risk shipping them north til later in march or april. A buddy of mine just had a shipment disappear for 10 days!! Local sales can happen quick. Yankees will have to wait LOL

There are 5 of you interested. Interesting trades would trump cash. Only chelonians. For sure i could use more female spotted turtles, and possibly some odd RES morphs. Try me on others.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2019, 12:20 PM   #6
Sbk229
Are they still available and where in Florida are you I’m located in South Georgia

Old 03-18-2019, 09:38 AM   #7
evergladesboy
Trade pending
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!