For Sale High end leopard gecko morphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 03-25-2016, 07:46 PM   #1
herphobbyist91
High end leopard gecko morphs

I have over 30 leopard geckos of various morphs for sale.
I will consider trades but at the moment but only for unique salamanders or newts, possibly other amphibians.

They are all healthy and adults and a mix of female and male.

I feed them meal worms and super worms. Each and every one eats without hesitation.

Email or text me if interested. Please only serious inquiries. I am very busy most the day so if I dont get back to you right away I will as soon as I'm able to check me messages. If wanted to do a trade please send pics of your trade in the initial inquiry. Thanks

I prefer meeting up if local in AZ, especially if large trades or purchase. Will be back the 27th. Can also drop off in CA or NV on certain days to avoid shipping.

I'd prefer not to ship but if need be shipping is usually a $60 flat per box. Leopard geckos are fairly large so at most 3 or 4 can fit in each of my boxes at a time.

EDIT: would prefer to sell in groups or possibly all at once if possible

text
(Removed by Moderator)

email
(Removed by Moderator)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!