Bad Guy Ken from ExoticPets in Las Vegas - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #41
Ken Foose
It's a balmy 106 here now, but should be up to 110 or so in no time. Please feel free, anyone, to stop by the store anyday. We are open every day. I'm going to stop replying to my bad guy post now, and perhaps it will sink and get off the first page. Someday I'll really do something bad perhaps and deserve the rating. But I don't think so.

Old 07-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #42
TriangleReptiles
If everybody that posts "for sale" ads on the internet were as honest and straightforward as Ken was in this ad, this hobby would be a lot more better for everybody involved. Thumbs up Ken!

Old 07-23-2009, 10:49 PM   #43
Captive Bred Excellence
Thumbs up Thumbs up for Ken

I live in Vegas and have known and done business with Ken for about 20 years. He has always been upfront and honest with me on every transaction, and there have been many. I myself will rarely hold animals anymore because of the inconsistency of buyers. Sounds like Ken was trying his best to accommodate under the circumstances. I see nothing at all with that deal that would warrant a "bad guy" tag. Good to hear Rainwater is out of the business again.
Tad Fitzgerald

Old 07-23-2009, 11:07 PM   #44
Ken Foose
Tad, thanks for the endorsement. It's always been a joy to work with you also. Jamie and I have taken care of our business with each other, and I believe he's happy with the results. I know I am. It was just one of those misunderstandings that will eventually come up when dealing with a large inventory of animals and a computer. It's much harder to communicate via the Internet then it is to come in and take a look around, hold it, touch it, feel it and then decide to buy it. People here in Vegas or that visit here have a big advantage over folks who have to rely on my sometimes poor descriptions, and sometimes my confusion as to what I still have and what I don't. Last count I have about 5,000 animals in the store, give or take. I'm easily confused. But at least I stay entertained.

Old 07-26-2009, 07:24 PM   #45
David Reid
Ken, I would suggest feeding that Snow and taking some new pics.

Dave

Old 07-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #46
homeya100
I have purchased from Ken in the past, and would never hesitate to do so again. Just recently I aquired 0.2 adult albino balls from Ken that he recieved through the Rainwater case. Both are pounding rats and I could not be happier. Last year I purchased 0.1 adult Hog Island boa from Ken and the following season she threw me 22 babies! Ken is one of the most stand-up guys in the industry. He hides nothing and stays true to his word. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his company, therefore he deffinately does not deserve a "bad guy" tag, IMO.

-Adam Meth

Old 07-28-2009, 03:18 AM   #47
cody92
i have been going into his store about once a week for 3 years now and never had a problem or a question not answered honestly.
definatly not a bad guy

Old 08-03-2009, 01:03 PM   #48
phunkyone808
I have been going to and buying from exotic pets for a couple of years.. Purchased quite a few corns from him and a het pied and lots of supplies and feed... He is a straight up guy and has a awsome store...he has more animals then our zoo...and he and his staff do a good job of taking good care of them...
I remeber I bought the het pied a few weeks back when I called over the phone and emailed him he always answered in a polite and timely fashion... And I know he is busy
By ken is a good guy and never did question anything... I will alwas give him my business even if I have to drive 80 miles round trip to make it there..... Two thumbs up and a Shaka brah ... From da flyin Hawaiian

Old 08-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #49
TrulyRare
From not knowing anything about Ken, just from reading this, I would gladly purchase for him, for the up front, good business man approach and the "good" vipe coming off of him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!