SOLD!! 400g+ PIED MALE. READY FOR YOUR GIRLS! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-17-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
CoopersConstrictors
Thumbs up 400g+ PIED MALE. READY FOR YOUR GIRLS!

Here is a really cool looking low white pied male that is currently up for grabs. Eats rat weanlings and/or adult mice every 6 days and is 100% healthy. No problems whatsoever and growing like a weed! I recently put him in with a 2200g+ Het Pied girl a few days ago and they locked up, but of course when i went to grab the camera they weren't locked anymore... so he is definitely wanting the ladies!

Asking only 750.00 plus shipping for this ready to breed Pied male. If I see him lock again I will be sure to snap a quick pic!

Please check my other ads for combined shipping and discounts for multiple purchases!

Thanks for looking and take care,

Jeremy Cooper
Cooper's Constrictors

719-648-2281 - call or text anytime.

Paypal: mxrulz38@hotmail.com
Email: coopersconstrictors@hotmail.com

NOTE: ALIVE ARRIVAL IS GUARANTEED. I ship FEDEX Priority Overnight Monday through Thursday, weather dependent. I do not ship on or during holidays. If it is between 80-90 degrees, I will not ship your animal with a heat pack. If it is above 90 degrees, it may be best to wait until it cools off a bit to ship your animal. Please keep in mind that I am all about getting your animals to you safely and in perfect health. I've never had a customer receive a lifeless or sick animal. All the Ball Pythons in my ads are extremely docile... I absolutely will not sell aggressive/sick/non-feeding animals. YOU MUST be physically there to sign for the package or alive arrival is null and void. Buyer is responsible for any fees that may be associated with a payment. I have many, many references for those of you who do not know me... so just ask!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!