Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark - Page 94 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #931
Jbreddawg
Now he's got three threads going on about him . I suppose he would say it's doing his business good LOL !!! And the jedi dorks would be right there saying yep !! yep !! yep !!

Old 10-14-2007, 12:52 PM   #932
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreddawg
I guess this thread doesn't bother Ed too much lol !! He had to go and dig up his own good guy thread from YEARS ago
If you do a search on the starter of this thread you will see that he too is one of the biggest scumbags ever to grace this site.

Ol gilbert was, or pretended to be a cop. He was really just a racist with a big mouth, small brian, and huge belly.

Hey, just like the jedi twins.

Well, we sure can tell what type of guy brucie likes. They're all out of the same mold; big, fat, dumb and ugly.

Old 10-14-2007, 01:09 PM   #933
Jbreddawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Well, we sure can tell what type of guy brucie likes. They're all out of the same mold; big, fat, dumb and ugly.
I think the politically correct term these days is

Bears and cubs

Old 10-16-2007, 12:49 PM   #934
Jim O
Hey Ed, where are those vet reports?
Attached Images

Old 10-16-2007, 03:31 PM   #935
snake5007
ROFLMAO!

Old 10-18-2007, 05:46 PM   #936
Jim O
Hey Ed, you slime ball, where are those vet reports? And that apology to Emily? We can keep this on page one for a long time...

Old 10-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #937
crotalusadamanteus
At this point, I'd just like to know if he did indeed send her what she paid for. He said he wasn't sure if they were CB or CH. I'd like to know, because that would place him in a much worse class of lowlife scum.

Not that i could depend on his answer being truthful at this point.

Old 10-19-2007, 05:12 PM   #938
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Hey Ed, you slime ball, where are those vet reports? And that apology to Emily? We can keep this on page one for a long time...
It slipped off page one Jim. He is not going to address this issue. To do so would take guts. Something he has shown a clear lack of.

Old 10-19-2007, 09:57 PM   #939
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
It slipped off page one Jim. He is not going to address this issue. To do so would take guts. Something he has shown a clear lack of.
I disagree John, he will not address it because it is all true. It's kinda hard to defend a lie, as/has been seen here way too many times before.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:18 PM   #940
Serafim
I can see your point and I agree with your opinion 100% but he is still a coward in my book. I mean there are people on here that have made mistakes. But they showed guts by fessing up and moving on...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!