For Sale Crocodile Monitor Babies CBB - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 05-26-2016, 10:01 PM   #1
John K
Crocodile Monitor Babies CBB

The wait is over. True captive born and bred Crocodile monitors (Varanus salvadorii) are available now. These beauties were born at the end of February. All have great appetites and seem to have decent temperaments. Now is your chance to get a crocodile monitor and raise it from a baby. Best odds of getting a docile pet. These have remarkable contrast! Limited supply available. First come first serve. No payment plans, no holding on to them and no trades. Serious inquires only!

$4,000.00 ea. Plus shipping

SHIPPING : We ship FedEx Priority overnight anywhere in the USA for a flat $50.00.

PAYMENT : WE are only accepting bank deposit or money orders for these. Animals will not ship until payment has been verified.

PACKING : We use Styrofoam insulated reptile shipping boxes and add heat and cold packs when needed.

GUARANTEE : Live arrival is guaranteed on all lizards, turtles and snakes!!

You can contact us by email : fishzombies@yahoo.com or by phone (239) 645-6347.

Thanks for viewing...
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2016, 10:02 PM   #2
Tintpimp
Beautiful, did you produce them yourself?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Old 05-27-2016, 10:21 AM   #3
Awesome! Congrats.

Old 05-27-2016, 03:04 PM   #4
eric259
4000 is a fair and decent price for these. I just bought one from John he's sold 4 or 5 already. The last Cbb babies available were in 2010...3 eggs one was male which I own and 2 were female. Baby crocs are rarely if ever seen anymore.

Old 06-02-2016, 11:24 PM   #5
jfburke1983
A captive bred water monitor is in the 1k-1500 range and those are fairly common

Old 06-02-2016, 11:26 PM   #6
Tintpimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialTatts View Post
I just made an offer to John in case they didn't sell... Not trying to be rude at all. Just straight forward and wasn't looking for discussion. He can easily say know on his own like an adult. I even congralated him on his work and having a nice local. Glad you got your $4k as asked for though! Sometimes I forget that people will go to extremes... I'll remember that as I price my animals from now on. There is one born every day... Seriously though... Great job! I only made an offer if they didn't move... Thanks for your time!
It's a croc monitor, read before you post

Old 06-02-2016, 11:27 PM   #7
Tintpimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfburke1983 View Post
A captive bred water monitor is in the 1k-1500 range and those are fairly common
It's It's croc monitor, read before you post.

Old 06-02-2016, 11:27 PM   #8
Tintpimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintpimp View Post
It's a croc monitor, read before you post

Wrong guy. Sorry

Old 06-03-2016, 04:02 AM   #9
hhmoore
Gentlemen,
Posts made in a classified ad should be directed toward the seller ONLY. Comments to other posters are disruptive. Take it to PM

Old 06-16-2016, 07:19 PM   #10
Chicxulub
Seller, if I had the money, I'd be driving down to Ft Meyers. Seriously impressive work here! Good job!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!