For Sale Scaleless Head 100% Het VIP Axanthic! Tinley Park Show Delivery Available Free - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-17-2015, 02:08 PM   #1
amos1974
Scaleless Head 100% Het VIP Axanthic! Tinley Park Show Delivery Available Free

Hi I have some very nice high expression Scaleless Head 100% Het VIP Axanthic! Lots to be done with these!
Feel Free to Call or Text for more info! Thanks Jason 707-372-4299
https://www.facebook.com/jasonamosreptiles

1.0 Scaleless Head 100% Het VIP Axanthic – $9,500 OBRO
0.2 Scaleless Head 100% Het VIP Axanthic – $7,000 OBRO
Group Discounts Available!

Female #1

Female #2

Male

Payments Accepted: PayPal, Checks, Postal Money Orders, Wire Transfers, and Credit Cards
Deposits/Short Term Payment Plans: I can accept a 20% non-refundable deposit to hold an animal or item for you. I will gladly continue to feed and to care for it as my own until shipped. If there are any problems with the snake in my care, you will be refunded in full.
Live Arrival Guarantee: Guaranteed to arrive alive, in good health, and correctly sexed when delivered on time By FEDEX. Late arrival insurance is available from ship your reptiles. (Just ask for a quote). If you are not satisfied with your purchase, I must be notified within the first 24 hours of receipt. Animals will only be shipped with night temperatures above 40 and day temperatures below 90. Also, you must be there to accept the package; otherwise the guarantee will be void! I prefer to ship only on Monday-Wednesday, but I am flexible with shipping and happy to work out the best shipping date suited for you to accept the package. Shipping will be done through FEDEX Next Day Air.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!