CHECK OUT THE NEW BABIES ~ AND MY QUESTION!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-10-2007, 08:24 PM   #1
Kozidragons
CHECK OUT THE NEW BABIES ~ AND MY QUESTION!!

These babies are now 3 days old and look great. I had a question. When should I start selling the babies? I was thinking about 4 weeks but I have seen some much younger for sale.

Old 06-10-2007, 08:54 PM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
At least 4 weeks. yes. They are sensitive little guys, so wait at least a good month before selling.

they are nice looking btw ^_^

Old 06-10-2007, 10:14 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

I believe the most important thing at this stage is to establish them as strong feeders with fat bellies. when you hit that point in time, then you can think about selling them. Good Luck

Old 06-11-2007, 10:24 AM   #4
Valley Dragons
size not age

Size is more important than age. I like to wait until mine are about 6" long before I sell. This is usually between 4-7 weeks old. As Ed mentioned, make sure they are established eaters as well. You will probably have some that are early bloomers, and some that will need a little more growing time. Good luck with them, they look awesome!

Jamie

Old 06-12-2007, 08:58 AM   #5
Kozidragons
Thanks everyone! They are all little piglets now when it comes to eating all except my last little hatchling ( he ate is first 2 last night). They were all sitting on their log and a moth flew around the outside of the cage and they all started going crazy chasing it. I was afraid they were going to hurt themselves so i distracted them with more crickets, It was too cute though.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:41 PM   #6
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Those are very cute babies, so tiny!!

Tracie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!