Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
NIGRO51
Question STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?

It could be a crazy coincidence but they have classifieds that are oddly similar .. I was wondering if anyone has heard of these two

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=296429

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=296393
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
Focal
Good eye. I only saw the one ad from Steven and it smelt funny.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
NIGRO51
I hope that one of them just stole the wording for the ad but who knows .. The snakes dont look like the same one.

They have both been sent a link to this thread.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #4
Focal
Yeah it's definitely missing the gold "coin" on Stevens ad.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
Will0W783
Hmmm, fishy. I only saw Steven's ad, but I was suspicious because the animal in the ad is most definitely NOT a pastel pied, and I couldn't see any "gold coin" marking. I can see the marking in James' ad. The wording is exact and the trades they are looking for are the same morphs, so *shrugs.* Also, it's not exactly a great price for a small male pied.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #6
Clay Davenport
There's no IP match, and a cursory look found nothing to suggest they are the same person. However, looking at the whole picture, to me it brings Steven into question, rather than James.

James has been a member since January of 2009.
He has posted that exact ad 5 times, the first time being on 1/01/12, and the most recent being 1/10/12.
The first time he advertised that snake, with a similarly worded ad was in December, bringing the total times he's advertised that snake to 7.

Steven joined yesterday and posted that ad today, 1/11/12 with an ad text that is virtually a copy and paste of James' except for the weight and the things considered for trade.

Two pictures used in the two ads are not of the same snake.
If Steven is legit, that's definitely and odd way to post an ad.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #7
Royal Morphz
Stevie was passing a Pied off as a Pastel Pied on a Facebook classified page. Wen asked to provide paperwork from BHB that he bought it as a Pastel Pied he disappeared.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #8
lavy&purple retics
I know steven personally ive seen his piebald......the one in the second ad is larger as stevens is only 100+grams maybe.....im down the road from steven...both are diff snakes.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #9
Willow
Different snakes, different people...at this point it no longer matters.

All honesty has flown out the window and for some reason I'm pretty sure we all think something fishy is going on lol.

Obviously someone is lying about something lol, if not multiple things.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #10
kaos
I will glady post the next pics next to that days news paper if you are doughting that I have the snake

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller