Chondro heating/caging - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-13-2015, 06:38 AM   #1
machogrande
Chondro heating/caging

I'm about to purchase small adult male (approx 30" and 2-ish years old). Getting Vision cage. What size heat panel? Will 40w RBI suffice? I know, I know...proportional therm, night drop... Original ordered the Vision222 but I think I might move up to 322 so I have room to grow some pothos.

Old 03-18-2015, 04:41 PM   #2
yeloowtang
that sounds good, both cage sizes will do, but if you can spare the extra $$
bigger is better, it will give the GTP more room to roam ..

wish they had a 60W HRP, you could always get in touch with pro-products and have the perfect size made up.
you may need a heat matt under the cage if the gradiant is too cold.
also the night drop is not necessary, it's ok but not something you NEED to have.
the GTP will find a perch that suite it's needs, just make sure you give it lots of options..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!