Roughed scaled pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-12-2017, 11:57 AM   #1
Synchronixe
Question Roughed scaled pythons

Hey, I've been trying to do research on Morelia carinata (Rough scaled pythons) but i just can't seem to find any useful info on them. I know they're still pretty rare in captivity but does anyone know anything about them? I've contacted people who keep them and breed them. I read that they're closely related to GTPs and have pretty similar care requirements, and I'm just wondering if they're delicate and hard to care for like GTPs.

Old 04-14-2017, 01:57 PM   #2
Morelia House
There is a very informative section dedicated to them in the book "the complete carpet python". I have not kept them personally so unfortunatelyI can't comment on the care but from what I've come to understandthey are very similar to carpet pythons.

Old 06-22-2017, 11:27 AM   #3
terrylove
They may be closely related to GTP but no, they are not delicate. I have 2.2 and theybhave been easy to care for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!