John Dumas - DiamondExotics - Massachusetts - THIEF SCAMMER LIAR!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:52 PM   #51
ByRandom
Apparently the picture didn't upload...

Old 07-14-2007, 01:04 AM   #52
speedingbandit
Size on the het..

Yes I was wondering why she was small also due to her age... He did buy from TSK his name is on the invoice... He said all she would eat were mice and small gerbils... I havent gotten her to eat a rat yet but she is eating mice well for me and ate an adult gerbil... Ive got her in a yearling tub and since she's snug there instead of a big cage like she was in I think she will come to eat rats soon...I hope.. Thanx for your confidence, I hope she will prove out later.. This Pastel ghost is my favorite right now... Still breeding. Hope everyone is having a good season..
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2007, 03:44 AM   #53
gant77
OMG! That poor baby's ears! Thats a home job if I ever saw one. The way they are so torn makes me really believe he breeds them for fighting. I can't believe I was possibly going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Old 07-14-2007, 07:02 AM   #54
crotalusadamanteus
See now, if there was truly nothing to hide, than all those links would not be inactive at this time. You even need a password to just to view the home page.

Something fishy about that Boy.

BTW Jason, don't want you to think I was trying to single you out. Just trying to offer that slight benefit of the doubt. (a very small doubt, but a doubt none the less) You are the only one who's come forward with a completed transaction with Him. It was pretty unclear if you were satisfied enough to do business with him in the future.

My question, although directed at you was to either raise the warning flag some more about John, or lower it a bit based on how you felt about doing future transactions with him. If you feel uncomfortable answering in public, (which I understand based on the demeanor he displays) PM me with an answer. I'll not share it with others if you don't want me to. But for my satisfaction, I would love to know.

Thanks
Rick

Old 07-14-2007, 10:41 AM   #55
LauraB
Quote:
Thats a home job if I ever saw one.
Before he (or Pamela?) disabled/dismantled his site, one of the "services" he offered was ear cropping...for $500.00!! I agree, that looks like a hack job for sure.

~ Laura Bolt

Old 07-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #56
Miss Tuniwha
That poor dog. *cries* Why do people do that. And wouldn't it be better to leave pits ears un-cropped? For showing they cant be cropped (I don't think) and Pits have short ears to begin with.

Looks like he took a cheese shredder to its ears.

poor dogs.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:46 PM   #57
crotalusadamanteus
Actually it's a breed standard for showing. But if they tried with a job like that, any good judge would disqualify them.

Here's where a pit belongs...

Old 07-14-2007, 02:58 PM   #58
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Actually it's a breed standard for showing. But if they tried with a job like that, any good judge would disqualify them.

Here's where a pit belongs...
Pits???

That's where all dogs belong.....

Old 07-14-2007, 03:28 PM   #59
LauraB
Or even on top of the couch

~ Laura Bolt
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2007, 03:40 PM   #60
speedingbandit
Rick

When I did my trade all he had was the het pied female and an albino burm..... Now all of the sudden he has a whole handfull of snakes??? Thats questionable... Know what I mean??? Yall have a good one...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!