Info Rob Everly - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
Sariel
Rob Everly

Buyer beware http://www.facebook.com/robin.everley
Also affiliated with Rubber city rattery http://www.shopakron.com/rubbercityrattery
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rubber...64317590250343

I haven't had any personal business dealings and only recently ran accross him, via a friend who saw his add for a pictured clown, labeled as a lesser for sale for $200 each. Unfortunatly I missed screen shotting this as we polightly pointed out the mistake and he deleted the add, then promptly reposted the same picture without a morph name for the same price. He also has a visual clown posted as 66% and a poorly pictured albino fresh hatchling with a list of his prices Albino, lesser, 66% clowns $100 each.
After I posted a few public questions asking about the low prices and for extra pictures of parents and siblings, I also sent him a polightly worded PM asking if he would speak with me about his listings since, aside from the gentics not matching up with pictures, if he actually has what he has, the prices he is selling at are extreemly low compared to general market value. My pm was ignored and my comments later deleted over night. Ive screen shot the adds incase he removes them, though not till after my comments where deleted <this is where I start to smell fish more than just a casual keeper that may not understand genetics>

I am not saying for 100% this man is attempting to scam anyone, but I felt an info thread might not be a bad idea to alert people who may have more information or may be considering purchasing from him.

I will link this thread in a pm to his facebook so he can respond if he chooses. Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding .

Old 06-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
Sariel
http://northeastoh.ebayclassifieds.c...e/?ad=19954699

Also found this, trying to get in touch with the person who posted it to see if she is interested in coming here and making her case.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
Will0W783
Can you post the screen shots you took? It sounds like he is definitely up to no good, but all proof you can post helps!

Old 06-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #4
Sariel

by SarielWatson, on Flickr

I apologize for the pictures being abit small, I can email those interested the full size copies, working from a small laptop so I can only get so much of the screen in at one time.
Order is picture of the snake advertised, then comments below. Really wish Id started taking pictures before my questions were deleted.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
Sariel
If you click and follow the link you can also see the larger version thats easier to read

Old 06-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
LauraB
Ariel, did you get a response from the young lady who posted her warning/plea on northeastoh.ebayclassifieds?

I did see and took screen shots of some incrimininating dialogue between she and Mr. Everley and well as another person, but I don't want to post those shots until she either posts here herself or grants me persmission to do so.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #7
LauraB
Ariel = Alicia, sorry.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #8
allamericanPD
Beware beware beware

Old 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #9
Sariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Ariel, did you get a response from the young lady who posted her warning/plea on northeastoh.ebayclassifieds?

I did see and took screen shots of some incrimininating dialogue between she and Mr. Everley and well as another person, but I don't want to post those shots until she either posts here herself or grants me persmission to do so.
I got a response from her saying that she was now under the impression that the other person mentioned in the initial add I posted stole the snake from Rob, I pmed her back asking if she wanted to share more information and saying there were more threads with evidence of him scamming people. She said she would look into it and I havent heard back from her yet. I did pm on facebook the person who supposedly stole the retic from Rob to see if he wanted to share his side of the story, but no response there either yet.

I will add, since I posted a second question on Robs facebook asking about the genetics on his animals, he has removed the postings with the screen shots I put up of the clowns.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
fangme
Rob

I have been dealing with rob for over a year now mostly getting feeders from him I informed him about this post and also I have seen this retic a few months back that this girl lost or what not i told him i wanted it he wouldnt sell it to me I have not seen it recently though. As far as the ball pythons he allegedly (and I say that just because I haven't seen the snakes in person yet) purchased these from a kid in Akron needing to sell them rob is not into ball pythons and isn't familure with all the morphs so as far as mislabeling them and underpricing I do not think he was intending to screw people over. I am supposed to be purchasing the albino ball pythons when I return to Ohio from my business trip and if he has all the animals and they all check out I will post picture and proper labels for them if they do not I will inform this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!