New website - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 12-30-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
perefalcon
New website

okay, I know I'm gonna get slammed for my site cause at this point it's slightly pathetic, but I still have plenty of time. The URL is www.perefalcon.tripod.com please check it out. All the pics on the collection page that are not mine have a little note on them for the origional owner of the pic and since all I have is those pics of my future children I put them on. But not without crediting the origional owners. Tell me what you think (don't be too harsh)

Old 12-30-2005, 10:32 PM   #2
perefalcon
oops sorry I'm getting an error

it's <url>perefalcon.tripod.com</url>

Old 12-30-2005, 11:37 PM   #3
princesskain
http://perefalcon.tripod.com/index.html

Tonya,

I think it looks great for a first website! I like it all.. graphics, colors, font. Good job!

~Hailey

Old 12-30-2005, 11:47 PM   #4
perefalcon
that's cause I used the site builder tool, otherwise

Old 12-31-2005, 10:12 AM   #5
g&mgeckos
I think it looks great. You are off to a great start. Just be careful where you post about your site. I got my first warning point here for the same thing. There is a section just for web site announcements.

Old 12-31-2005, 10:40 AM   #6
perefalcon
thanks for telling me, sorry

Old 12-31-2005, 10:44 AM   #7
perefalcon
yeah no kidding, no sooner had I posted that reply that I got the warning

Old 01-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #8
g&mgeckos
Don't feel bad it happens. When it happen to me I didn't even realize there was a section just for web sites. I always had tunnel vision I guess when I came to the site and only went to what interested me. If that's all you get warnings for it is really to biggy. I do like the web site you have created though off to a nice start.

Old 02-28-2006, 09:10 PM   #9
perefalcon
well, I updated the site, put my new cresties and took off all my babies I lost due to the crypto I miss my babies, it took out 6 out of my 8 I had, I at least have my hatchlings to look forward to. April isn't coming fast enough. I also added my German Shepherds, which I also breed. I'll be expecting a litter sometime in April as well.

Old 03-17-2006, 11:19 PM   #10
perefalcon
My website is now available at http://www.perefalcon.tk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!