I'm not a BS'er LOL. I have LOTS of blue dumbos - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 10-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #31
Amelanistic Orca
The heat on my part is being tired of people ruining ads with funny remarks.... I know we have all been there... I've proven my point and my offer stands for anyone wanting to add something special to their "feeder" rats as so nicely mentioned... These are not for feeding; your choice on that comment.. Since it's about fine line rats.. Here's a couple of soothing shots.. My case has been stated... Please understand when this guy chimes in with a funny guy comment on your ad.... Tired of folks like that; and trying to flex their genetics wizz muscle that they are incorrect on.. At any hoot; the thread's about rats; ain't it... Here we grow!!! Tom; you owe me $50 though.. lol.. Keep it for rat bedding; I'm good... In case some don't know; there are rats out there for hundreds of dollars, and some into the thousands.. Maybe that'll have you lookin at the "snake food" a little differently from now on...
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #32
suzuki4life
When you produce a manx from 2 tailed rats then please tell me about genetics, probability and odds.

Ask Tom, he has the one I produced in 18 years of breeding.

Tom your rats AND bins both look fine.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:55 AM   #33
suzuki4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Agreed. Why not just drop it, since you aren't obviously getting anywhere.

If someone can get fifty bucks for what amounts to a feeder rat, more power to 'em.
I got a couple hundred bucks from some black rats that I am told will appear on a VERY popular animal TV channel thanks to Tom's referral. If my name ever appears on the credits, I will be sure to post it all over fauna. For now I am enjoying the cash. Fingers crossed! Thanks again Tom!!

Old 10-25-2010, 01:04 AM   #34
JordanAng420
Couldn't resist.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #35
Amelanistic Orca
Lol Maia... Boy; did I ever get a different definition of that drawing from my gal?? Lol.. Now; let's ask big Tom what he feeds his precious rats?? Not food meant for canines?? Bu doomp boomp booomp??? I made a Manx rat once too; sheared his tail off in an FB rack?? Did away with the rack systems shortly thereafter... Tom; please don't bob rat tails from now on my man?? C'mon now.. Did you still need directions out here so you could get some good blood over there???

Old 10-25-2010, 10:33 AM   #36
suzuki4life

I don't injure my rats in racks. You might want to be more careful and stop abusing yours. Saddens me to hear you injured your animal to the point of amputation due to your neglegence.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #37
suzuki4life
And to your point of feeds: you may want to contact Blue Seal, Mazuri and Harlen. You will be VERY surprised how close a few "canine" feeds are to their blends. Talked to people from a local feed company, Zeigler, which pushed me to using the same feed as Tom.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:46 AM   #38
Amelanistic Orca
You guys er scarin me now!!

Old 10-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #39
deborahbroadus
My 2 cents:

From my own eyes observing and comparing:

Tom Smith's Rats may be Dumbos, but they appear GREY/GRAY not blue or any shade of blue which I am familar with or any of the shades described in the research articles. They are also drowning in their own feces. He would have been better served to clean up the tubs before photographing them and perhaps putting the animals in a better light than the dark tubs. As it is, I can't imagine buying one of the rats pictured as a pet.

Tom P's animals appear blue and/or have bluish hues much different from grey/gray. His tubs are also cleaner and imo they are the sort of rats that ARE sold at pets in the upperscale petshops and online.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:57 AM   #40
Amelanistic Orca
Sazooki fer life... Those pics are disgusting to us... Please refrain from more... And; have you ever ridden a CBR 1000??? You'd be singin a different toon my man.. Lol.. By the by; it woulda read negligence... Not with the E in there... Had to... Sorry bud... I do commend ya on your defense strat though?? My man!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!