Ouch!!!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-06-2005, 12:46 PM   #1
reptilegal12345
Ouch!!!!!!!

Last night I was handling my gecko and he was acting normal and calm. Then suddenly he swung around and bit my finger really hard. This wasn't one of those fust a few teeth mark bites he drew a fair amount of blood. It was still gushing out blood 10 minutes after my bite and it still stings. I've been bit by full grown green tree pythons but i never expected this out of my very calm male leo. It was worse than when I got bit by an 16 inch plated lizard which was twice as big as him. Wow do leos have powerful jaws.

Old 03-06-2005, 01:20 PM   #2
Bringerofdoom
those jaws shure are powerfull. Mini mousetraps if you ask me. lol

Old 03-06-2005, 01:33 PM   #3
montezuma
My wife is a bird fanatic. She used to have a Green Cheek Conure which is only about 6 inches tall. I tell you what, when that lil bugger bit yah... you knew you were getting bit! It always drew blood. When her 1 ft tall African Grey bites it is only about 1/10th the pain. I think it is kind of along the lines of the Napolean complex... the smaller the bigger the bite.

Old 03-06-2005, 02:36 PM   #4
dragonflyreptiles
Ive had a few bite me really bad too, hurts a heck of a lot more than a tokay anyday lol

Im always kinda glad it hurts like crap since it means they have nice strong jaws on them!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!