A deal gone wrong with Mike Plank at, B.G.R. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:16 PM   #91
schumi_2002
From Ed Clark:

"joe capone, you are a very greedy obnoxious little man thats so full of your self, all you talk about is your low prices and great deals.(wal-mart mentality)go with that see how far that gets you. I wonder what really happened with that chevy dealership that you had. I bet theres a good story there?"

Ed Clark how stupid are you? WALMART is one of the richest companies in the world. Do you know what they did Ed, they cut out the middleman. Isn't that you Ed. Now its gonna put you outta business. If Joe has the Walmart mentality that will make him the richest BP breeder in the world. So what! Good for him. Why are you hating on people? Why do you wishbad on people?

Old 10-01-2006, 06:19 PM   #92
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCaponeIII
Now I am going record. Because of Ed and Jasballs I am loading up my barrels and am going to poing them at Ian I will dump 150 snakes at once on him and ruin him. That is right I an it is going to happen so start looking over yoyur shoulder and your boys including Trey now. Make sure he reads this and when it happens he has Ed and Jasballs to thank. Yeah isn't that great. they are motuivating me to ge get rid of the middle man for the consumer to save the money only. Now it is out. THis is big business and you two are shitstains in for what you are trying to do to the public along with Ian too.

Joe at MKR

Sounds to me like you are planning on mass producing (throwing as many animals together to get as many offspring as you can) with no regards to carefully selecting your pairings for the best possible outcome.

After you do that, you are going to "dump them" and ruin other people's businesses all in the name of "helping the customer".

Who will be the next person you do this to? Would you do this to one of your past customers if you got upset at them?

I will agree that lower prices mean more customers and more people buying animals that they could previously not afford to do so but I have a problem with how you talk to down to people and threaten them.

I think the majority of people who are upset are more upset about your tactics than the actual prices you charge.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:21 PM   #93
SteveHiss
Quote:
Ed Clark how stupid are you? WALMART is one of the richest companies in the world. Do you know what they did Ed, they cut out the middleman. Isn't that you Ed. Now its gonna put you outta business. If Joe has the Walmart mentality that will make him the richest BP breeder in the world. So what! Good for him. Why are you hating on people? Why do you wishbad on people?
Wal Mart did not cut out the middleman. Wal Mart put thousands and thousands of mom and pop stores out of business, people that had worked for generations to make a life and business for themselves. It made Sam Walton rich but ruined and devastated many. Which way is right?

Old 10-01-2006, 06:30 PM   #94
Ed Clark
Balls boutique rick, you say that you have had a few big ball python breeders treat you like dirt. You told me how ralphie took out his dick and warmed it up for you. is that what your talking about?

My friend from canada, you call me the middle man, no thats not me. I am just a small time breeder with morals,ethics and honest business practices.

And please you and rick can take the time to wipe the brown off both of your noses.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:36 PM   #95
Joe at PHR
I hope he doesn't mind David Walkly in Uk is going soon I believe off the top of my several others. I am burrying everybody in the UK you don't know. I sell to everybody and you are probably buying animals and don't even know it and I probably paying a handling becasue you are in Europe and you should be dealing direct. But that is just me and go pay to much. People overcharge people in Europe becasue there are no btreeders there. Everyone pay thje same. You know how many 2500 lessers went to the UK friend... Get stuck in past this is the wy of the future and if you don't like it leave becaseu I am niot and we are just getting bigger and bigger like Walmart killing the middle man and saving the consumer loads. I don't see Walmart goping out of business anytime soon nor do I see MKR either. I can't say tht about other breederes even who you just mentioned and it isn't VPI either. I welcome any breeder who thinks he is big like Nerd who runs his mouth to step up. Let's compare numbers, inventory, bank accounts and everything. Please we are miles ahead. You have to have the stock that people want to buy. A breeder has an obligation to make what the public wants or they don't sell. Let's just say this. It is going to be a long cold winter for some and the next winter will be worse.. Volume is the key too. So,e people are in for a rude awakening. I welcome anybody like Ian to step up. Except Ralph. I like Ralph and Tracy at VPI. It is a fact. Some of these people have high overhead and try to get too much for thier snakes becasue of their overhead. watch what happens. It is the same in every market. Not a big deal the consumer ultimatly saves.

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 06:44 PM   #96
biggerdigger
From a true business view Can someone actually explain, logically not emotionaly what morph king is doing wrong? I am going to raise some sinaloans and some ball pythons, keep track of costs sell them at current market prices, and see what is more profitable. What do you guys think the outcome will be???? How much more work are balls than milks? Does electricity cost more for balls, that much more? Are rodents that much more??? Please help me understand the frustration. My wife drives a Hyundai 60,000 miles no problem. I spent $2500 today with Morph King (thanks guys). Hope I am as happy with Morph King as I am wal mart or Hyundai. To all you whiners, IF REPTILES ARE YOUR INVESTMENT INVEST WISELY. 2005 mojaves 5k, 2006 $ 850. Sell 6 babies your invest is paid. If this upsets you stay out of the real business world. What other bisiness could you do that in. Put your actual problems in writing. maybe then we can all understand your concerns.
Thanks
Michael Powell
Satisfied Morph King Customer

Old 10-01-2006, 06:47 PM   #97
BallBoutique
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Balls boutique rick, you say that you have had a few big ball python breeders treat you like dirt. You told me how ralphie took out his dick and warmed it up for you. is that what your talking about?

My friend from canada, you call me the middle man, no thats not me. I am just a small time breeder with morals,ethics and honest business practices.

And please you and rick can take the time to wipe the brown off both of your noses.
ed ed ed never said it my friend
he never took it out.....just a scratching!
my nose is never brown Ian boy.
You never owned up to your caramel albino post.....but folks here it is for all to see and you talk about Joe selling co doms and doms cheap. Funny my friend!
What do you folks think? Ed did Ian sell it to you? And you call out Joe! That is way to low IMHO But sell it for what you want!

Old 10-01-2006, 06:51 PM   #98
schumi_2002
ED, ED, ED. It is better to take your stuff and go home my friend.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:58 PM   #99
BallBoutique
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumi_2002
ED, ED, ED. It is better to take your stuff and go home my friend.
I believe that Joe, Ed, me, or you have a right to sell your animals @ your price period! But tO come out against Joe when he himself "crushed" the market on most likely an animal he never produced is WRONG!

Old 10-01-2006, 07:02 PM   #100
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerdigger
From a true business view Can someone actually explain, logically not emotionaly what morph king is doing wrong? I am going to raise some sinaloans and some ball pythons, keep track of costs sell them at current market prices, and see what is more profitable. What do you guys think the outcome will be???? How much more work are balls than milks? Does electricity cost more for balls, that much more? Are rodents that much more??? Please help me understand the frustration. My wife drives a Hyundai 60,000 miles no problem. I spent $2500 today with Morph King (thanks guys). Hope I am as happy with Morph King as I am wal mart or Hyundai. To all you whiners, IF REPTILES ARE YOUR INVESTMENT INVEST WISELY. 2005 mojaves 5k, 2006 $ 850. Sell 6 babies your invest is paid. If this upsets you stay out of the real business world. What other bisiness could you do that in. Put your actual problems in writing. maybe then we can all understand your concerns.
Thanks
Michael Powell
Satisfied Morph King Customer
No matter what, you will make back your investment. Pastels dropped signifigantly from what I paid but even if they were to drop to $100 for one, I will still make back my original investment.
All prices go down. Co doms go down fast.
The way MKR went about the price drop upset people. The released a lot at once which means that an animal you bought a month prior was now worth less than half.
I don't buy the "it's for the customers" line from MKR.
I think they are mass producing and it is all about the money.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!