Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #21
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
Sierra made an account. I made an account. What a big deal. You are ridiculous. Goodbye. Delete my account.
But that simply isn't true because I doubt you both were born on the same day.

Liar.
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #22
hhmoore
Obviously, if Sierra is your wife, then you are not Sierra...which means that you are attempting to deceive, despite your claims.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #23
Sierra0101
WE LIVE TOGETHER. YOU DELETED MY ACCOUNT SO WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO POST ON?!? and hhmorre or whatever, look in the past posts. i said that i live in ellenville but my ip address says i live in napanoch which is less than a mile away. good fucking bye assholes.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #24
hhmoore
Maybe a few days off (for violating the rules of this site) will help you make the break you say you want. Your account won't be deleted; so you'll just have to exercise a little control, and not visit...or keep going and get this account banned, as well.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #25
rapturereptiles
I have to say, I've been a member here since 2008, I am a collector not a breeder, I haven't had 1 problem on here at all. I have even sold a snake or two. And have bought many... I / we . Are just asking about your reliability , its not hard. Why didn't you just say that you and your wife both have accounts from the same computer ? I hope you can see my point. There are a lot of people scamming out there these days and its easy to do. You should have posted in the section of new members saying hi, I'm so and so. And my wife is, this and that... Then post your snakes for sale. And give it a week or 2 if someone asks for refrences or pics. Send them refrences and pics. That is how you build relationships with customers.

I've asked a few times to see pics of your pastel ball. I would not send money to someone for a snake without even knowing what the snake looks like . And hopefully you wouldn't either.

We aren't trying to be bad people. Just cautious , it might be different if we were. Only talking about 10 or 15 bucks. But sending hundreds of dollars is another. 300$ is allot of money to me. Others may not think so , since I see snakes for sale for 12,000 and beyond , but it takes a good amount of time for to save that much. And I just want to know who I'm sending my money too.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #26
cashhugger
i dont understand why any man would call himself "boaqueen". wouldn't it be boaking?

Old 05-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #27
cashhugger
and have the same last name?

Old 05-01-2012, 05:48 PM   #28
ballpython584
Besides both DOB being 2/11/1996, anybody else find it odd that two people being 16 yrs old are living together...or am I missing something.

Been a long day!

Old 05-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #29
allreptiles1966
Now she is spamming my account with this crap----wow this is pretty awesome you should give it a look http://t.co/VSe2RfoX .
Dont open the link.I didnt and just want you to know what it is and who is sending it since contacting her once on her jungle. She is probably fishing for names.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #30
hissherp
ok common courtesy would state that you would let me know you were going to leave the snake up for sale and if it was still available you'd sell it too me. people are going to be skeptical of everyone. i have researched many breeders and before i send them cash i always check the b.o.i and there public profiles and make sure they have a good reputaion and most likely arnt scamming me. last thing your reputation as a breeder, wholesaler, or hobbyist in herp society will make or break you. people will look you up before they purchase from you and this is one of two huge sites they'll check if they dont find you on kingsnake they'll google you or come straight here and the way you handle this situation will be many's deciding factor on whether or not they do business with you. I am sorry but i do not think i will be purchasing your pastel and i would implore you to come deal with this in a civilized manor instead of throwing away your reputation before you even get started. I am new to the herp world myself and i would love to see another herp enthusiast get his or her foot in the door so dont make this into something its not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!