Good Guy John from Geckoboa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
sunshinegeckos
John from Geckoboa

I just recieved a group of leo's from John and they are awesome! He has been awesome to work with and has answered many questions and helped me out with selection. His animals are all healthy and I could not be happier with my experience and look forward to doing business with him again in the future!

Christina Helms

Old 12-14-2012, 01:03 AM   #2
RuthlessReptiles
I also just received some leos from John Scarbrough at GeckoBoa.com and had a similar experience. The animals are healthy, look great and were well represented. John was great with responding to emails in a prompt fashion and the shipping went very well as to be expected.

Every aspect of the transaction was awesome and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase more animals from him in the future.

Morgan Bracken

Old 12-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
kkiggins
John's an all right guy, with all right animals.

Tongue firmly in cheek.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
Kristi23
I agree with what has already been said. I would definitely buy from him again.

Old 06-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #5
mythplaced
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
I agree with what has already been said. I would definitely buy from him again.

John is a great guy with great animals, willing to go the extra mile....THANKS

Old 10-10-2013, 03:33 AM   #6
geckobabies
I just received my first Leopard Gecko from John and I am absolutely thrilled with him He arrived in excellent condition and was packaged perfectly for shipping. John took the time to answer whatever questions I had about genetics and was always pleasant. A++ I will be back for more.

Old 03-18-2014, 05:53 PM   #7
favrielle
Just adding in my own experience...

I've done two transactions with John from Geckoboa, and both have been absolutely perfect with great communication, superb packaging/shipping, and stellar animals. He was even willing to hold my latest purchase while I dealt with an issue in my collection. I'll definitely buy from GeckoBoa Reptiles again.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:36 AM   #8
JoulesBurn
Adding on to this. Not only was the original transaction perfect, but I had some questions a few months after purchase and he answered promptly and thoroughly. Absolutely awesome guy.

Old 03-25-2015, 04:49 PM   #9
Kristi23
I've purchased multiple times since I first replied to this thread. John is one of my favorite breeders to buy from.

Old 03-25-2015, 08:22 PM   #10
KandE_Geckos
Great transaction and animals!!!

I purchased from John and received my animals happy and healthy! Extremely great to deal with and honestly he takes some serious time packing and making sure the animals are good to go before sending them out. I would absolutely recommend him as a seller!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!