For Sale Possible Het Bloody Snow Dragon Breeders and/or 2014's Make REASONABLE OFFER !!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 01-04-2015, 08:50 AM   #1
DeHart
Possible Het Bloody Snow Dragon Breeders and/or 2014's Make REASONABLE OFFER !!!

Adult reverse trio out of breeding Kahl line "Albino T- Argentine" female to El Salvador het Blood from John Berry that threw ghost/anery' bred to Kirby line het ghost several years ago In the pic at top is also "De Hart Pastel" poss het pewter out of breeding the same El Salvador actually het Pewter, to the "De Hart T+" line, and is poss het "pastel/jungle-type gene," and poss het "De Hart T+," poss het Blood, poss het Anery.' In my opinion the 4 adults are worth several thousand dollars, but am willing to listen to ALL offers. Due to wife's work/school schedule, etc., and that I'm getting over the threat of the Injurious Listing, etc., and that I've found a non-rodent feeding project that's less labor intensive that my daughter will better be able to participate with in the future, I'm currently a motivated seller. Females are still feeding, and only the het albino ever bred/birthed before, and she is fattening back up fine...well enough that I'm rotating the males in with them now.

I currently have one of the 2014's on hold, leaving 0.0.11 available, only including the actual albino if you buy the group most likely. Like many other people last season I had "slug heavy" litters, but this one had mostly fertiles....but all were either born dead, died soon after birth, or had "fat-belies"/retained yolk." All but one required the "yolk" to be excised, and I lost several after that, but saved the majority. Only the albino in the group pic survived. I've also included a pic of one that I never got enough "yolk" out of that even after massaging the small "hard-belly" out, still eventually died (never fed on it's own); also a pic of one that was born dead (?) that had a multitude of color for new born (?). Since Argentines darken/get redder with age, I'm anticipating that the red of normal El Salvadors combined with that factor would make amazingly deep colored albino adults even without any other gene. To my knowledge nobody else has quite these genetics available. In my opinion, this litter of 11 is also worth several thousand dollars, but am willing to adjust my belief based on market value/offers...like I said, I'm wanting to start another project.

I still have T+/T'Glow producer adults from the other line available as well....would consider a complete buy-out if someone were interested (approx. 60 boas right now)

Although I can ship on the smaller stuff, weather & legalities permitting, within the Continental USA, it's not likely to happen any time soon because of weather conditions. I am, however, conveniently located 5 minutes off I-65 in South Central Indiana, 70 miles south of Indianapolis. Serious inquiries only, please! More pics/info available please use the following email address instead of clicking on "email" on this site: reptixotic@yahoo.com

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!