Wanted 400gram + male pastel ball python wanted!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
oceancube
400gram + male pastel ball python wanted!!

like title says im looking for a male pastel ball python 400grams and up, decided to keep my spider female due to people saying she can breed here this season so i want to prepare.. so show me some pics and a price for a pastel male that will go good with my parodox spider female!!! i can paypal as well thanks all
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
snakemansnakes
pm sent

Old 08-18-2009, 10:56 PM   #3
Bleepr
PM sent

Old 08-19-2009, 01:47 AM   #4
natelovesBPs
Regardless of what some might say, paradodox is basically the same as say a human birth mark. The definition of paradox is a contradiction, applied to snakes means the pattern/color differences you see go against the snakes natural genetic appearance. Meaning the mark you see is not able to bee passed on genetically in its offspring. I would hate to be the one to burst your bubble but your spider is just a spider might look cool but will not throw you more paradoxes. It is a totally random occurance. I hope you didnt pay more for it thinking that it would make you more money. Good luck with your breeding!

Old 08-20-2009, 12:39 AM   #5
oceancube
Quote:
Originally Posted by natelovesBPs View Post
Regardless of what some might say, paradodox is basically the same as say a human birth mark. The definition of paradox is a contradiction, applied to snakes means the pattern/color differences you see go against the snakes natural genetic appearance. Meaning the mark you see is not able to bee passed on genetically in its offspring. I would hate to be the one to burst your bubble but your spider is just a spider might look cool but will not throw you more paradoxes. It is a totally random occurance. I hope you didnt pay more for it thinking that it would make you more money. Good luck with your breeding!
not at all, really i dont care i like her alot so thats what counts, ive decided to keep her and see how big she gets by janurary feburary next year... thanks for your opinion though
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #6
TalismanK9
06 Graziani 1.0

This was shortly before he shed last fall-the date in photo is correct 10/15-18/08, he is much lighter I just don't happen to have any recent photos on PC but can easily take some. I'm guessing he weighed 600+ grams in the photos so he weighs more now. If you are interested PM me.

Old 08-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #7
natelovesBPs
Thats great! The fact that you like her is the only thing that matters. I was just trying to help out. Some people sell their paradoxes at marked up prices which i dont neccesarily disagree with, just as long as their not trying to tell you that genetically its not worth more money.

Old 08-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #8
natelovesBPs
You should post a pic of her i would like to see

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread