Bad Guy Jay of Franken Chams - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:55 AM   #101
Tomy D Tran
Quote:
Originally Posted by guruza View Post
It sounds and looks an awful lot like Vincent was playing with the magnets and his chameleon at the same time and thought he should try to combine the 2. No way that chameleon ate a magnet voluntarily and somehow got to 2 other magnets. Im betting Vincent dropped a magnet in the chameleons mouth and stuck 2 others to the chameleon thinking it would be funny and then couldnt get the first magnet out like an idiot.
How do you come up with such a BS assumption like that? You really think the OP is going to drop magnets in his chameleon's mouth after he paid hundreds of dollars for it & on top of a vet bill? Your ignorance is unbelievable. The statements the OP has stated isn't impossible. You weren't there so don't speak as if you were.

Old 09-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #102
EmeraldBoid
A link to this thread was recently posted in another on the BOI, I figured it only fair to complete the circle...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=495441

Old 09-08-2014, 05:48 AM   #103
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
I wonder what Jay's future prospective customers will think about him wanting to sue just to keep them from being able to gather information from them? Your lawyer is going to fail Jay, just like all the ones before.
I think Jay is very good at trying to keep readers from gathering information about him. Here is a PM to me:

Jay Sick

Name : Jay McKnight
Jay Sick is at reputation level -10 to -49
Trader Rating: (0)
im gonna ask that you cut it out
So every positive post i get your gonna be spiteful and link my negative BOI do you think that's the right thing to do. ??? i have not bothered you and or said a word to you so i ask you offer the same courtesy.

Jay, as far as not bothering me and saying a word to me, that is a flat out lie. You said some pretty specific things to me in this thread.
The way the BOI works is that readers can see both positive and negative aspects of a particular party and then make up their own minds. Linking threads is perfectly acceptable.

Old 09-08-2014, 11:11 PM   #104
Jay Sick
lucille energy rotates hun.... this thread was about a guy who accused my branches of being faulty nothing else. You are the one beating the dead horse if you gonna post on every review i get that's good that just proves my point even more that the people on here only look to tear people apart and are drama hounds. This boi is a joke along with the long list of people who have no experience and just comment away. All stuff like this does is push people away from this forum you can post my youtube vids you can do what ever makes you happy it will all come back to you in the end. I have a long list of customers who are very happy with my work and my vids show the health and beauty of my animals. I don't kiss your but and that angers you I don't suck up to any one and that angers people. YOU POSTING MY NEGATIVE BOI ON MY POSITIVE BOI shows your maturity level and makes you no better than me when i mouth off to people so please save the drama for your minions.

You say i want to cover up this thread yea your 100% right because it's a joke but i am glad it shows your character now and shows people what i say is true how people on this forum our rabble rousers and have way to much time on there hands. How i respond to a guy trying to shist me into paying a vet bill that i had nothing to do with does not change my knowledge of chameleons. It most certainly does not change the health and quality of my chameleons either and my eccentric personality does not mean my service is not quality. What is even funnier is how brave people are behind the keyboard everyone has a opinion and is a real wise guy or gal and or big tough guy or girl but when in person all that sass/courage and knowledge goes away you have not met me once you know nothing about me and have no right to judge me or harass my posts so ill ask you nicely as i did in my pm that you so generoulsy posted please leave me alone and stop harassing me.

I feel so bad for the younger kids who come on here looking for advice or good chams or people that don't know and just get torn apart i feel even worse for the young upcoming breeders who get bullied by the old timers and have people like you to harras them it's a shame that you and the people that contribute to this make online forums in general suck. Now i'm sure ill get some sort of infraction or other penalty for speaking the truth regardless remember Lucille ENERGY ROTATES and have a nice day

Old 09-09-2014, 01:27 AM   #105
guruza
I feel this issue shouldv been closed when jay offered to buy back the chameleon. What more should he have done?

Old 09-09-2014, 07:16 AM   #106
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Anderson View Post
Jay,

I have no doubt that you took the potential of the original poster's allegation to damage your business and reputation seriously, however I don't think you have taken the potential safety issue associated with that allegation seriously for a second! You've belittled the original poster from the start with your abrasive, rude, offensive and insult laden remarks, casting aside all of his claims without the slightest hint of an attempt to get to the bottom of the situation in a professional manner. While you have stated that you are going to act on your product design to avoid these issues in the future, every indication you've made has been that this is simply to avoid what you in essence describe as fraud and stupidity from customers. I never once saw you exhibit a single shred of concern about whether there could be any weight to the potential scenario outlined by the original poster, even when I showed you the math to prove that it may not be as far fetched and ridiculous as you have made it out to be. Instead, you have kept to throwing insults and berating anyone and everyone who sought additional information, and attempted to remain objective and evaluate the situation impartially. No one here would ever say that a business owner should not stand up for themselves in the face of false, baseless or unreasonable accusations, but how you do so says volumes about who you are as a person and business. Such instances should be handled professionally, and you have failed to show any level of professionalism at any point during this issue. You can call it humor all you want, but what I saw was rude, offensive, abrasive, insult laden, unprofessional and downright cowardly remarks from someone trying to intimidate a customer into submission rather than address and evaluate their concerns. That is why, despite my assessment that the incident that started this thread was an accident you shouldn't be held responsible for, I would never do business with you or recommend you or your products to anyone, and you are to thank for that, not the original poster.

Chris
Very well said. Customers have a right to see how Jay handles situations prior to considering a transaction with him, and ask themselves whether they would want to deal with such a person.
This thread is not about making choices for them, it (and the BOI) is about giving people the information they need to make their own choices.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:33 PM   #107
Craig Wyatt
Another good read on Jay McKnight aka Jay Sick aka Jason Ciconne aka frankenchams

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=587747

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!