For Sale Super Snow Eclipse 66% ph Tremper & Eclipse 66% ph Tremper - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 09-14-2018, 08:55 AM   #1
ImpeccableGecko
Super Snow Eclipse 66% ph Tremper & Eclipse 66% ph Tremper

By purchasing an animal from Impeccable Gecko you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to all of the terms and conditions located at the following URL: TERMS & CONDITIONS.

The best way to contact us is by message on our Facebook Page here: Impeccable Gecko on Facebook.

Or by our Email: ImpeccableGecko@gmail.com

ID#: 18P22-03
Hatch Date: 06/15/18
Morph: Super Snow Eclipse 66% ph Tremper
Weight: 17g
Sex: TSF
Price: $200
Parents: Mack Snow Eclipse het Tremper x Mack Snow Eclipse het Tremper

Notes: Very nice example of the morph combo. She has very high white sides, and a mostly white face.

ID#: 18P22-04
Hatch Date: 06/15/18
Morph: Eclipse 66% ph Tremper
Weight: 19g
Sex: Female
Price: $100
Parents: Mack Snow Eclipse het Tremper x Mack Snow Eclipse het Tremper

Notes: Both eyes are about 45% black.

I wish that I had the room to keep this one. She has a great pattern, and nice carrotting (although a tad muted by the Eclipse gene.)

Left Eye

Right Eye.

*** Note, attached images are for thumbnail purposes. They will include an animal from this ad, however it may not be the animal that is described directly above it depending on the device that you are viewing this ad from. All available animal's images will be directly underneath their descriptions. ***
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2018, 10:33 PM   #2
ImpeccableGecko
We have finally updated our Available Animals album at long last. There are roughly 50 animals available at this time with more to come. Each picture contains all relevant information on genetics, price, etc… Don’t hesitate to shoot us a message if you have any questions.

Shipping is available most Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays for arrival the following day, weather permitting.

We are currently planning to attend the Tinley Park NARBC show Saturday, 10/13/18 from open to close, and stay through the auction. We will NOT be vending at this time, unless someone wants to hook me up with the corner of their table, hint hint nudge nudge, lol.

I can bring any purchases made before then along with me to save on shipping costs. I would prefer to meet up at the beginning of the show if possible, but may be able to work out other scenarios as well, just ask.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!