Info Triple Moons Exotic - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #61
VAsnakeman12
Quote:
I cant believe this thread is still going on. Must it continue?
Quote:
Steph, since you mentioned the word disclaimer. I may just add that as a disclaimer in the future on all of my pertinent business materials, just to avoid individuals and situations such as this.

Good idea
In case you were still looking for an answer...

Quote:
Yes, I understand where you're coming from. He states 1200g in his emails...if you dig up his other ads, they state 12XX as well...and 1,200 is what is considered safe breeding weight. It's really not that hard to take that number into account.
Wait, so it is OK to look at my other ads now? You take the figures that make your case look stronger, and disregard the fact that the butter was listed 3xx on other ads... You also misrepresented weights when you sent the images over. But that "typo" is acceptable. And you fed an almost 1000 g bp a 13g food item. When it SHOULD be fed ~100 g (or higher) food item.

And regarding your comment to "return the snakes because it's not worth it", I've not hassled you AT ALL. You choose to continue to respond to this spouting off about weights. This was resolved. Finally, YOU ARE NOT THE BUYER. Charlene agreed to the best offer price, and the refund. So please, drop it. The thread is not about that. If you stand behind sharing my information, just say so. It seems most people agree with your stance. I am not sure why you see this thread as a podium to tear me apart. Reread my original thread. I spoke of you VERY highly. And yet, once again, I am not shown the same respect. Instead, I am "childish" and "unprofessional".

To those of you who DISLIKE the fact that I DISLIKE how she handled my information: Then DON'T buy from me. I am not sure how some people can, in the same breath, claim this thread is a waste of time, and yet continue to attack ME. This is an informational ad. If it is irrelevant to you, then don't respond. Some people appreciate the information, and that is why I posted it.

Old 04-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #62
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAsnakeman12 View Post
Wait, so it is OK to look at my other ads now? You take the figures that make your case look stronger, and disregard the fact that the butter was listed 3xx on other ads... You also misrepresented weights when you sent the images over. But that "typo" is acceptable. And you fed an almost 1000 g bp a 13g food item. When it SHOULD be fed ~100 g (or higher) food item.
You are reaching. A lot. I wasn't aware of the other ads until after the snakes were received. I misrepresented nothing. You were made aware that I fed them both Friday morning...Delayed pictures were because you never requested them (and they were provided despite you saying you didn't want them). I also said I fed her a rat pup, which is roughly around 30g. Further, she just came in 3 days prior. Offering her a small prey item 3 days after she arrived is hardly inappropriate. However, breeding a snake that you never weighed is.

Quote:
Finally, YOU ARE NOT THE BUYER. Charlene agreed to the best offer price, and the refund. So please, drop it.
Then why is my name in the title of this BOI thread? Charlene is not Triple Moons Exotic. Charlene is her own entity. Also remember it was you that brought this into the public eye. It was dropped with my last PM to you, it was dropped even before that, prior to you bring this all to the BOI. You chose to do this.

Quote:
I am not sure why you see this thread as a podium to tear me apart. Reread my original thread. I spoke of you VERY highly. And yet, once again, I am not shown the same respect. Instead, I am "childish" and "unprofessional".
I am not "tearing you apart"...I am responding to posts made about and to me. This is what happens when you post a thread about someone on the BOI. If you want to put my name in a BOI thread, then you will get a response from me, and that includes the information pertinent to the entire situation. You don't get to pick and choose what is discussed on the BOI, nor do you get to choose who responds or how. That is the nature of this forum. This is why I said I do not understand why this was your choice. I think it was a poor choice on your part because now your dirty laundry is out in the open.

Quote:
If you stand behind sharing my information, just say so.
100%. I never stated otherwise. Am I sorry for "TRB" for contacting you in the manner he did, absolutely. But that wasn't me nor was it solicited by me. Due to your decision to make this thread a second time, your email address is now plastered all over this thread because it wasn't edited out. So much for that secret.

Old 04-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #63
LarryGrant
Yeah....oh yeah....well my dad can beat up your dad.....

Old 04-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #64
mikeyt
I have to agree with Steph on this one. The OP has stated that FINALLY, THAT SHE WAS NOT THE BUYER, That Charlene was. So therefore, since she is not a part of Triple MOons as Steph points out, her name should not appear in the titile of this thread, and should now be locked just as the first one was.

And hopefully the OP will not choose to open a third thread on the original buyer.

Good one Larry. LOL

Old 04-21-2011, 05:46 PM   #65
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
I have to agree with Steph on this one. The OP has stated that FINALLY, THAT SHE WAS NOT THE BUYER, That Charlene was. So therefore, since she is not a part of Triple MOons as Steph points out, her name should not appear in the titile of this thread, and should now be locked just as the first one was.

And hopefully the OP will not choose to open a third thread on the original buyer.

Good one Larry. LOL
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE!!!!!!!!! Why can't people get past this part? He started the thread b/c he felt disrespected by Steph, it really is as simple as that. Sure, posting all of the pertinent background information is appropriate here. But to continue to push this as the main crux of the thread is ridiculous. To continue bringing up the weight issues (which were previously resolved more than favorably) is just muddying up the thread. If Charlene is not happy with the outcome of HER PURCHASE, she should either continue talking with the OP (kind of inappropriate at this point as a more than generous refund was agreed upon) or make her own "info thread."

Old 04-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #66
VAsnakeman12
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE!!!!!!!!! Why can't people get past this part? He started the thread b/c he felt disrespected by Steph, it really is as simple as that. Sure, posting all of the pertinent background information is appropriate here. But to continue to push this as the main crux of the thread is ridiculous. To continue bringing up the weight issues (which were previously resolved more than favorably) is just muddying up the thread. If Charlene is not happy with the outcome of HER PURCHASE, she should either continue talking with the OP (kind of inappropriate at this point as a more than generous refund was agreed upon) or make her own "info thread."
THANK YOU! I was starting to think I was crazy.

I posted this as Triple Moon Exotics because Stephanie was the one that shared my info, and continue to contact me regarding purchasing an animal.

Stephanie, while the solicitation of my email may or may not have been intentional, it happened. I've decided to make an info thread on it.

Viewers, conclude what you wish. This is not negative feedback, it is information.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene.dourty View Post
Stephanie and me have been partners for going on eight years now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Charlene is not Triple Moons Exotic. Charlene is her own entity. .
I'm trying to get a sense of the big picture. Was this a business purchase or just an individual purchase?

Old 04-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #68
LauraB
Lucille, since Charlene told Andrew that she and Steph had been partners for 8 years, and that "One of our current projects right now is working with hypo ball pythons",

and also, "P.S. Im currently deployed in Afghanistan but my business partner is in PA"

... well, I assumed it was a business transaction/partnership acquisition.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #69
heathacat
Okay, so the point of this thread is to let people know that if you do business with Stephanie, she may share our information in consultations with third parties?

That's just silly. But, duly noted.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #70
VAsnakeman12
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptipunx View Post
Okay, so the point of this thread is to let people know that if you do business with Stephanie, she may share our information in consultations with third parties?

That's just silly. But, duly noted.
Your rendition, and oversimplification of the purpose of the thread (which I have, in detail, repeated numerous times now) is exceptionally disingenuous and revealing.

Unless anyone has something significant to offer (or continues to stir the nest), this will be my last post. I've explained my case. This is not an open transaction. This is simply an informative ad about a transaction. Interpret and act as you see fit.

If you have specific questions for me, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!