Clay English - Redtailboas.com need some feedback - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2003, 10:47 PM   #1
MGReptiles
Clay English - Redtailboas.com need some feedback

Hello I just wanted to see who all has bought from Clay. From his emails he seem slike a good stand up guy, but im a paranoid feller so I always double check. Thanks in advance,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 12-18-2003, 08:12 AM   #2
Bci Joe
Buying from Clay is about the safest thing you can do in this industry/herp community.
Clay used to be a moderator and is good friends with JefF Ronne / Boaphile, and produces outstanding top quality animals. Period.

Joe Rollo

Old 12-18-2003, 11:59 AM   #3
ReticEd
Joe nailed it on the head.

Just do a search on here, using Clays name and you will see it is the truth.

I feel confident that you will be not only happy, but will go back again and again and tell others about the service and the snakes.

And, you can feel free to check out his site for others whom have made their orders with Clay and are also very delighted with the snakes and the level of service and personal interest Clay takes with each customer.

You will not be dissapointed

Old 12-18-2003, 01:45 PM   #4
MGReptiles
Thats all I needed to hear...I ordered 3 females well put them on a payment plan yesterday, he even give you your own page on his website to see your snakes and the activity on your account..Pretty killer set up I must say
-Matt Graybeal

Old 12-25-2003, 12:05 AM   #5
sclark
Clay English

Wish I seen this earlier. But for others, here is the straight info on Clay English..
His boas are tops. I kid you not. I have had many boas, some from pet shops, some from breeders, some that came into my rescue, and one from Clay. His boas are prime in every way, not to mention Clay has proved to be not only a great guy, but breeds some super boas. No question, if your looking for a boa, Clay is the man to see, you will not be sorry, I put my own reputation on that...

Steve
Chance Rescue

Old 12-25-2003, 12:16 AM   #6
cdj_2216
I purchased a boa from Clay. And I am a very satisfied customer. He sells very healthy and beutiful boas. Where you from in WV.

Charles Jeffries

Old 12-25-2003, 03:01 AM   #7
Jeff Linkchorst
Clay is a good guy. You can buy from Clay without any worries. on a side note Merry Christmas to all

Old 12-25-2003, 11:37 PM   #8
MGReptiles
I live in boone county..and yes I have running water...lol
-Matt graybeal

Old 12-26-2003, 01:20 AM   #9
cdj_2216
Thats cool man. I live right outside of Charleston.

Charles Jeffries

Old 12-31-2003, 09:23 PM   #10
Larry
I just ordered my second BCI from Clay. I bought the first one last fall and was very impressed with her and the pre and post sales help provided by Clay. He also runs a great board (www.redtailboas.com) and is always around to answer questions. Needless to say, I am anxiously awaiting my new male BCI in order to start a breeding project.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!