NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 11:12 PM   #171
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
what that your a f ucking a sshole, whom can only see one side... like i said i do not agree but there are some other very valid opinions on here.
\
they say you can drown inl less than an inch of water...... does it seem plausable, yes because a friend of mine did.... does it happen often no
so get that corn cob out of your ass , take those f ucking blinders off and start looking at the bigger f ucking picture
Wow....what a well thought out reply. Does your husband allow you to kiss him with that mouth?

[HTML]so get that corn cob out of your ass[/HTML] If I do do you want a bite or two?

Drama queen......LOL You are a joke!!!!

bthacker

Old 07-09-2005, 11:17 PM   #172
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
Wow....what a well thought out reply. Does your husband allow you to kiss him with that mouth?

[HTML]so get that corn cob out of your ass[/HTML] If I do do you want a bite or two?

Drama queen......LOL You are a joke!!!!

bthacker
ahh yes i do kiss my husband with that mouth... it's a much nicer version than i would say directly to your face and much nicer than what he would say.

naw you can save that corn cob for anyone who really cares about you ... cuz i sure as hell dont

Old 07-09-2005, 11:23 PM   #173
Rockford
LOL.......Wow.. grandma sure does have a way with words....It's past your bedtime now go to bed!!....LOL

Old 07-09-2005, 11:26 PM   #174
Jim O
Seems Robin rattled you enough that you couldn't even use the "quotes" function properly. You need to relax man.

And the age thing...look closely at the number. The joke is on you. LMAO.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:28 PM   #175
robin d.
Quote:
LOL.......Wow.. grandma sure does have a way with words....It's past your bedtime now go to bed!!....LOL
if i am a grandma then that makes you are grandpa .... yes i do have away with words i apparantly got my point across... bed time comes at 2 or 3 am still got allot of time........

Old 07-09-2005, 11:30 PM   #176
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Seems Robin rattled you enough that you couldn't even use the "quotes" function properly. You need to relax man.

And the age thing...look closely at the number. The joke is on you. LMAO.

Jim is that the best you can do? Rattled?. And the joke?....HA HA....you and Robin are hella funny. You both are pathetic....

Old 07-09-2005, 11:32 PM   #177
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
if i am a grandma then that makes you are grandpa .... yes i do have away with words i apparantly got my point across... bed time comes at 2 or 3 am still got allot of time........
Maybe you should lay off the tweek and go take a long cold bath(don't fall asleep though)....maybe JIMMO can join you.....LOL

Old 07-09-2005, 11:33 PM   #178
Jim O
Quote:
Jim is that the best you can do? Rattled?. And the joke?....HA HA....you and Robin are hella funny. You both are pathetic....
Seems you are the one on the defensive here and having a hard time with come backs to robin. And she is a married woman...else I'd be there in a heart beat.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:34 PM   #179
robin d.
youre grasping for straws.... how pathetic

Old 07-09-2005, 11:37 PM   #180
Jim O
Quote:
I am sorry
Thanks for your insight though.....I guess. Jim was right after all.

bthacker
Seems to me that she had you at hello. LMAO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread