Nikon D7000 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Photography & Videography Techniques and Equipment

Notices

Photography & Videography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical and practical details of how to take good pictures and videos, as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #21
SERPENTS DEN
Very nice pics Kelli!!

Old 11-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #22
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenSanJose View Post
It usually runs about $200 (on amazon), $300 directly from Adobe. They have a 30 day free trial from Adobe's site. Info on it (and a link to the trial download button) is HERE

It's basically, as I had it described to me, Photoshop re-imagined for actual photographers. You can't really do image "editing" or creation like Photoshop lets you do, but it lets you do all the image tweaking very, very easily -- white balance adjustment, color curves, cropping, noise reduction, clarity, etc, etc.

A friend of mine who's a professional photographer (and who I continually bother with inane beginner questions, poor guy!) pointed me at Lightroom, and I love it.
Newegg has a promotion going on for Lightroom right now. Price is $151.19 (free shipping) with the promotion code of EMCJJJE55. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...32105807-L012B

It's while supplies last, so I'm not sure how long this coupon code will be good.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:49 PM   #23
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Newegg has a promotion going on for Lightroom right now. Price is $151.19 (free shipping) with the promotion code of EMCJJJE55. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...32105807-L012B

It's while supplies last, so I'm not sure how long this coupon code will be good.
*Naturally* it went on sale the week after I bought it Figures.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:59 PM   #24
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenSanJose View Post
*Naturally* it went on sale the week after I bought it Figures.
That happens to you too? Heck, I stopped buying Craftsman tools unless they are on sale. Invariably anything I would buy at Sears would go on sale right after I bought it. I was thinking they were monitoring my purchases to see which items they should put on sale, it got to be such a regular occurence...

Old 11-17-2011, 02:01 AM   #25
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
That happens to you too? Heck, I stopped buying Craftsman tools unless they are on sale. Invariably anything I would buy at Sears would go on sale right after I bought it. I was thinking they were monitoring my purchases to see which items they should put on sale, it got to be such a regular occurence...
All the freaking time!

I downloaded the free trial about 5 weeks ago, used the 30 days of it, went a few days without, broke down, bought Lightroom... it arrived middle of last week... and went on sale last weekend! Aaaargh!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!