For Sale Purebred Cyclura nubila Hatchlings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 09-14-2019, 10:55 AM   #1
Finca Cyclura
Purebred Cyclura nubila Hatchlings

High contrast beautiful animals.
$350 Plus overnight shipping
(Adult pictured below, the result of 33 years of selective breeding)

*2 year old pair also available for $1050*

Serious inquires only:
Robert (305)394-0112
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2019, 11:28 AM   #2
Tortoise CMN
Wow those are Great Looking! Amazing Animals!

Old 09-21-2019, 07:42 PM   #3
Finca Cyclura
Thanks for the compliment. It is nice to have people appreciate quality animals.
There are still a few left. The two year old pair are spectacular and will reach breeding age in the next year or two. We have had inquiries but they are still available.
Also have a mature breeding male that would make a superb exhibit,
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2019, 05:30 PM   #4
purpleturtle22
Hello, Nice looking Lizards. Can you tell me how you sex them at this age. I have what was sold to me as a male and would like to find a mate for him. Just want to be sure of his/her sex. everything I can find out on sexing iguanas pertain to green iguanas, and most sites say you have to wait until they are older. I really don't want 2 of the same sex. I really love my guy, he is so cool. He is a nubila/lewis.. thank you for your help

Old 10-03-2019, 08:53 PM   #5
minicopilot1
Bob has STUNNING Cyclura!!!

Old 10-07-2019, 05:42 PM   #6
Finca Cyclura
Waiting on payment for the last hatchling Cyclura nubila. When that arrives they will be sold out. The 2 year old male has been sold and is on his way to a new home.
The female 2 year old Cuban iguana is still available. She is $575. plus shipping.

The first clutch of this years Cyclura cornuta, rhino iguanas have hatched and will soon be available for $380. plus overnight shipping. Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!