Question about morph - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-21-2003, 04:03 PM   #11
WebSlave
All any program will give you is probabilities and possibilities. The problem with any program like that is that you cannot quantify nor program in, your 'luck' factor. And unfortunately, this will have much more influence on the results YOU get than anything else involved.

Old 02-21-2003, 09:44 PM   #12
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
The constantly changing complexities of corn snake genetics is one of the main reasons they are as popular as they are to keep, and even more so, to breed. I know that most of us sure don't do it to make a living (The Webslave is one of the rare exceptions, but we all know he's crazy, ...LOL!).

Besides just enjoying looking at what I consider an exceptionally pretty snake, I try to keep my mind intact (I have 2 children...5 and 3 yrs old) by figuring out who to breed to who in my limited collection to get a wide variety of results and hoping to get something just a little different. I trully love hatching time when I finally get to see what all my Punnett Squares predicted, and what Murphy's Laws actually gave me! Sometimes I'm rewarded greatly, and other times I get disappointed. But that's just how life goes. I wouldn't trade my corns for anything!

Old 03-02-2003, 02:32 PM   #13
Sonya
Oh No, Not Fractals!

I have to laugh as my retired/disabled dad does fooling around with fractals and loves them. Whenever he was fiddling for a while he would call us in to look. And we were like "Dad, if it is another fractal I don't care" Some are cool. But after a while most look all alike. I think he did his own programing for them. He loves tedious, tortorous and relatively unconstructive tasks.

On the topic of cultivars...I wondered how old your snake was. I have a terrible time telling what a baby might look like as an adult. Time will tell. I love Miamis too.
Sonya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!