For Sale Russian Tortoise Group - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-29-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
arkangel8508
Talking Russian Tortoise Group

Hello All,
I have a group of 4 Russian Tortoises that I am putting up for sale.There are 2 females & 2 males. I own a fairly large group of Russians & they are very socialible, but I am looking to raise some funds for other projects so this is the reason for me posting them up. These guys have been my pets only for many years & have been loved very much so I am looking for a forever home for them. They are all very healthy & eat well. I vet all my tortoises each year but have not done so yet so they will need to go to the vet for their yearly check up. I am willing to seperate into two pairs at $280 + shipping for each pair, but I really would rather sell them as a group at $550 + shipping for the whole group since they have been together for many years. I do have pictures upon request for anyone seriously interested. The the reason I am not able to post pictures on this post is due to me doing all my internet through my mobile & being limited on what I can do so I cannot post pictures due to that reason. You can either PM me through Fauna or email me at [mcshaw05@gmail.com] for pictures & more information. Thank you all for your time & I hope to hear back from anyone who is seriously interested soon!!

Sincerely,
Ashly McShaw

*UPDATE*
*7 1/2 INCH FEMALE HAS BEEN SOLD*

*SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT UP ANOTHER ONE OF MY FEMALES FOR SALE I NOW HAVE TWO M/F PAIRS LEFT FOR SALE*I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE THEM GO AS A GROUP RATHER THEN SPLITING THEM UP*

*SERIOUS INQUIRYS ONLY*ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED*
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP!! Any resonable offers will be considered :-).

Thanx,
Ashly McShaw
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP!!! Any reasonable offers will be considered. I am really looking to raise some funds for other projects but I may even consider some trades depending on what you have to offer. It has to fit in with the projects I am looking to fund or add too. No low ball offers & only seriously interested people should respond!! You can PM me or email me with any & all offers.

Thanx,
Ashly McShaw
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
arkangel8508
Wink

Hello All,
Bump!! Any reasonable offers will be considered!! Only serious inquirers should apply. Thank you for your time & hope to hear back from someone soon!!

Sincerely,
Ashly McShaw
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #5
arkangel8508
Talking *BUMP*

Hello All,
BUMP!!! TO THE TOP!! REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED!! SERIOUS INQUIRYS ONLY!!

THANX,
ASHLY MCSHAW
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-27-2010, 01:22 PM   #6
arkangel8508
Stop! *NEW PRICES*

Hello All,
As of right now two of the females are on "HOLD" pending payment(assuming I receive payment & it clears)(If for whatever reason I do not receive payment for the 2 females on "HOLD" they will again be available.) So assuming that all works out I have a trio left for sale consisting of one female & two males. I have decided to offer the trio up for $400 shipped. I am willing to split the trio up into the male/female pair & lone male if absolutely necessary,but I really would rather the trio go together since I am already going to be spliting up the two females from the rest of the group & they have been together for many many years. So I have decided that if it becomes necessary I will let the male/female pair go for $300 shipped & the lone male for $180 shipped. Feel free to contact me if you are 100% seriously interested with any & all ?'s you may have & I will be more then happy to answer them for you. I am asking that anyone not seriously interested in adopting my tortoises out of respect for me to please not bother wasting my time, because I am looking for forever homes for my tortoises not picture collecters. With that said I don't have a problem answering ?'s & sending pictures to 100% SERIOUS INQUIRYS. I also wanted to add I am not trying to be rude here, but I am really starting to get frustrated with getting inquirys from people only looking to collect pictures that really have no intention of adopting my tortoises anyway.
SO BECAUSE OF THIS I AM ASKING THAT ONLY 100% SERIOUS INQUIRYS BE SENT EITHER THROUGH PM ON FAUNA OR THROUGH EMAIL :-).Thank you all for your time & I hope to hear back from someone soon!!

Sincerely,
Ashly McShaw
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-29-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
arkangel8508
Talking

HELLO,
BUMP!!! TO THE TOP!!! MAKE AN OFFER THE WORST I CAN SAY IS NO. ANY & ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. FEEL FREE TO PM ME ON HERE OR EMAIL ME WITH ANY ?'S & FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME & HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM SOMEONE SOON!!!

SINCERELY,
ASHLY MCSHAW
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #8
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #9
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #10
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP....
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!