Vampire Crabs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 03-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
tradaroo
Vampire Crabs

The weather is getting safer to ship, so i am offering some vampire crabs,Geosesarma sp, for sale.... I have the Bi color ( which it the yellows ) and i have the super cool Red Sunburst. They are $15.00 for males $25.00 for females.... Females are very hard to get, thats why they are more, I also have some females that are holding eggs right now, they are $40.00. Overnight shipping is $35.00.
These crabs can and will breed in captivety, the female carries the eggs on her and the hatch out as tiny little crabs, completly fresh water, and they are housed exactly like poison arrow frogs.
I will also have some with me for sale at the Taylor Michigan Reptile Show On this coming Saturday March 12
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
jellyfishrhythm
I've ALWAYS wanted a few of these - they're so cool! --- they stay pretty tiny, right?

Old 03-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
tradaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyfishrhythm View Post
I've ALWAYS wanted a few of these - they're so cool! --- they stay pretty tiny, right?
About 3/4 to 1 inch full grown. A few of my male bicolors are close to 2 inchs
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
venomaddict1
Hi. I will take a few. I will see you at the show...

Old 03-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
tradaroo
vamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomaddict1 View Post
Hi. I will take a few. I will see you at the show...
Cool see you there.......
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #6
Whilliard33
any chance of me getting 2 pairs shipped to 44460 ohio for 100 dollars? i'd like one red pair one bi color pair if possible but i wont be picky...let me know if you're able to do anything via e-mail to Whilliard33@gmail.com please! i am very interested in these little guys and the weather is finally starting to break so i can get stuff shipped soon(finally!)

Old 04-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #7
crveatch
Email sent.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
Ugotsnakes
Vampire crabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crveatch View Post
Email sent.
How long is the brumation. Also do you need to do anything special for them to breed. Do you need to keep them one pair per enclosure for them to breed. Thanks... I just got a few and there is not too much info on them as of yet. Do you still have some for sale? I'm looking to get a few more. Have a great day! Rob Cox*

Old 04-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #9
sXeReptiles
im very interested in a pair or more of these!
pm me please!

Old 04-13-2011, 03:22 AM   #10
Screamingdragon
I love the purple o nes with the yellow eyes. n_n

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!