"Diluting" BOI threads? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #41
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasHicks View Post
Wow, I love how you ignore everything I said on the matter but that. If I was given the same punishment and on the same boat DavidD was on, why is he a member there? And you can look at my profile there, no where does it say I'm "banned," like it would for anyone that was actually banned.

TBH
It appears that you have COMPLETELY missed their point.

Old 12-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #42
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
That would be because he is 16 and thinks he knows it all. Eventually he will be like the rest of us old farts and realize that at 16 we really didn't know it all.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #43
FosterHerpetological
yea, im 18, and definately know that I DO NOT know it all lol

Old 12-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #44
Alex G
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
That would be because he is 16 and thinks he knows it all. Eventually he will be like the rest of us old farts and realize that at 16 we really didn't know it all.
I don't think it's fair to make it about age. He's not tipin lyk hez ritin a txt 2 his gf, he just has an opinion that is not terrifically well thought-out.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #45
Focal
I love the people that "butt in." They are the ones that reveal hidden details or over looked facts. They bring different approaches and different views on topics. They help me see things from anothers point of view and I LOVE IT when they catch someone in a fib. God I love that part.

Old 12-03-2010, 02:23 PM   #46
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......

Quote:
I don't think he gets it Rich. Come to think of it, I don't think he will get it.

Old 12-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #47
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex G View Post
I don't think it's fair to make it about age. He's not tipin lyk hez ritin a txt 2 his gf, he just has an opinion that is not terrifically well thought-out.
Considering the other BS he has spewed and lied about his age here.... I think its a fair conclusion.

Old 12-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #48
ThomasHicks
Quote:
Nah... I get it, I gave you all your credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Don't mean to be a smart but you're not an unrelated party, you're affiliated with the site. Lol... But yes, your statements are fair enough.
TBH

Old 12-03-2010, 11:41 PM   #49
ThomasHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
Considering the other BS he has spewed and lied about his age here.... I think its a fair conclusion.
Not going to get into that on this thread but that's debatable and neither here nor there.

TBH

Old 12-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #50
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasHicks View Post
Nah... I get it, I gave you all your credit.

TBH
Sigh......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!