Inquiry:Nick Mole 1st choice reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2007, 02:45 PM   #1
Aryan
Inquiry:Nick Mole 1st choice reptiles?

Hello all,
I'm considering a large chameleon purchase from www.firstchoicereptiles.com .
Anyone had experiences with them?
Thank you.
Sean

Old 05-10-2007, 03:18 PM   #2
KNOBTAIL
I ALSO

made an inquiry about doing some business with Nick. I also had some reservations because of some negative feedback from the BOI. So I decided to contact Nick directly and I told him that I was concerned and that even though the sale would not be great, it provided enough of a red flag to bring it to his attention.

Nick made me an offer that went well beyond my concerns. He offered to ship the animals in question open account. Once received, then I would paypal him the money. Better than that , I could not ask for. I never spoke , or had I done any business with Nick prior to that.!

So as it turned out, I was unable to purchase the items in question, but sometimes, their are extenuating circumstances that often may provide an unfavorable thread to someone, when in fact they may be a good guy.

Under these conditions, I had nothing to loose. It may be worth trying to work out an arrangement that will make both parties comfortable not only for this sale, but future ones as well. I was very pleased with the way Nick handled it.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:03 PM   #3
Aryan
Thank you for the reply Jerry. I have sent a few emails without replies but just heard back from him today. A very short reply only stating he is apparently out of females although his new add clearly states bulk purchases of 10 or more chameleons with 60% of those being females?
How can you offer 4.6 package deals if you are out of females?
I did a search here and found a few too many negative threads about him and I think it would be wise for me to look elsewhere for my chameleons.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #4
Neil Gubitz
Sean.... two things....

1.... I have done a lot of business with Nick over the years and I have NEVER had a problem with him in the least!!.... He deals with wc chams, and every time I got my order in, they were 99% healthy and in good shape.... on the 1% time a cham came in doa or died in a couple of days, he ALWAYS sent me another one at HIS expense (including shipping).... When I speak to him on the phone, he is always very friendly and helpful.... Personally, I think you should give him a chance.... Start with a small order and see how it goes??....

2.... You might want to check the wording of your "signature line"....

Neil

Old 05-11-2007, 01:31 PM   #5
Aryan
Thank you Neil. I'm glad to hear that you have had good experiences with Nick. I was hoping to order a large harem, 2.4 maybe 3.6, of young adult/juvenile quadricornis from him. Maybe some wiederscheimi as well.
Thank you for pointing out my signature line typo. I'll change that

Old 05-15-2007, 09:20 PM   #6
babysnk
I would never buy any animals from Nick Mole @ First Choice Reptile. Still have the shipping charges problem with him which is not resolve for more than half year. Animals qualities are low as well. I ordered 10 different species of cham and 4 died within 2 weeks.

Old 08-21-2007, 06:31 PM   #7
JamesBryan
Our experience with Nick Mole aka FCR

We recently initiated a small trade with FCR because I wanted some inexpensive imported lizards as a pet. We told him what we were looking for and he mentioned that he would be getting WC animals in soon of that type. We eventually sent our animal and he sent exactly what we had agreed upon. I actually requested he pick up a few animals for me at Daytona and he sent them to me quickly. That was in August 2007.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!