For Sale Lavender Bloods & Hypo Lavender Blood *GREAT PRICE* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
WestExHerps
Lavender Bloods & Hypo Lavender Blood *GREAT PRICE*

We have three corns left from our Lavender Blood h. Hypo X Blood h. Hypo Lavender clutch. They hatched out at the end of September; they just shed before we went out of town at the beginning of October and I haven't had a chance to offer them a meal yet. Once they eat once they will be offered for full retail value - so here's a chance to get some great animals for a low price.

2.0 Lavender Bloods 66% hypo, anery 90.00 ea
0.1 Hypo Lavender Blood 66% anery 250.00

Take the group for 350.00 + shipping.

Shipping is FedEx for 10:30 a.m. delivery; please see our website for terms and conditions.

I can take pics of these guys on Thursday for interested parties - send your zipcode in the email for a shipping quote.

Email is the fastest way to get in touch with me (westexherps@yahoo.com) posts here take longer for me to access.

Pictured is the father of the clutch.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
WHKRAZYK
Trade for some High end leos? I have some really nice ones, and some unique combos.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
WestExHerps
One of the Lavender Blood males has been sold. If anyone is interested in the remaining pair I will sell them for $ 275.00 shipped. This price is only good until I offer them their first meal (sometime within the week) - once they eat the price will reflect full retail value.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread