Escape!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2005, 11:08 PM   #1
saltwaterreptiles
Escape!!!!

Wellll hoooooly....

I got this new rack from a friend, and an amazing rack it was. He had the large holes cut in the top of two tubs for easy access and ventilation and he never ever had a problem with it, it fits really snug to the top of the rack, AND, the hole is towards the center so a leo would have to stand up in the middle of the tub on its hind legs and PULL itself up and SQUEEZE down the space between the tub top and the rack top in order to get out....

Let me introduce you to BERA THE AMAZING ESCAPING BELL ALBINO!!!!!!

Holy crap, I went in to top up every-ones water and mealies and imagine my surprise when I pulled out the the tub only to find it vacant...

cue panic....

Dee and I searched the herp room high and low and wonders never cease, we found her under one of our tank stands!!! We managed to wrangle her and lets just say she has moved quarters and now have a nice secure HOLE free lid on her....

I was freaking, Dee was freaking.... the only one who didn't seem to freakin' too badly was Bera!!

That's a snake and a leo in two weeks, folks, no matter how secure you think your tanks are, double check and make them TWICE as secure as you think they need to be, cause there animals WILL find a way!