Why can't I leave feedback... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-30-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
edf01
Why can't I leave feedback...

First- I think I am in the right forum... I dont see a help forum....

I just did a purchase from a company, and I see that you can add feedback to the sellers history... I try to leave feedback, and it says I can't... I don't have permission....

Here is the message just copied and pasted:

"edf01, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Do I have to be a subscribed member to do this? If so, I get why I can't do it. If not... I must be doing something wrong and need some help tobe able to do so. I am thinking I need to be a subscribed member... but I wanted to check to see if this wasn't an error on my end.

thankyou very much in advance!!

Janet Kovacic

Old 01-30-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
hhmoore
If you are talking about the Trader Rating, yes, you have to be a contributing member.

Old 01-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
edf01
Harold, yes, I was talking about trader rating. So you did answer my question. Thank you very much!!

I appreciate your help!!

Janet

Old 01-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #4
nora
The BOI is a good alternative to leaving feedback about a certain seller as well. I personally like that better than the whole trader rating system IMHO

Old 01-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #5
edf01
I planned on doing both. This breeder uses his trader feedback on his site- directly linked to it. So I think it would have been better for his end if I did a trader feedback. But I did post in the BOI, so if anyone is looking him up, they'll see a good guy thread for them. For now, that is all I can do. I do plan on subscribing, just turns out to be bill week this week.... erg!

thanx for your reply and suggestion! Very much appreciated!!

Janet

Old 02-13-2008, 01:32 AM   #6
Uroboros
How do I leave bad feedback for a post? As optimistic as the feedback seems to be, every time I hit the feedback button, it's always positive.

There should be some neg feedback available. Not that I'm all about the neg feedback, but there are some posts that deserve it.

Old 02-13-2008, 03:05 AM   #7
ravensgait
Well you used to be able to give negative Karma but some were abusing the system so it was done away with.. Sort of, if ya can't say something nice about someone don't say anything at all lol.. Randy

Old 02-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #8
WebSlave
Yes, some members were using it to just antagonize other members, so I took the toy away.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!