Xbox 360 for trade - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #11
Zarkotics
I love crested geckos.

but I'm going to need some numbers, how many geckos/enclosures?
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #12
Zarkotics
Okay so all 'n all I've gotten some great offers, but everyone is being very vague. I'm interested in a lot of reptiles. So to make choosing the best trade easier I'm going to ask that everyone makes a list of exactly what animals they want to trade, what enclosures/equipment they are trading and if you are willing to ship/deliver/meet (only meeting people in Florida). Include any special info in a paragraph below list, please.

I'd like to get this thing wrapped up soon (before end of September preferably), I've contacted some of you privately, those of you who I haven't I have just been very busy but this doesn't rule you out as a potential trade partner.

So lets see some specific info. thanks for your time and patience, all of your ^_^
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #13
no1stunna
x box trade

i have a male leopard gecko a female fat tail gecko 2 green iguanas about 10 to 15 inches long, a 2 foot blue diamond iguana {male}, 2 red iguanas, and a blueish iguana. i have never shipped before so im not familiar with the process but if we trade i will probaly ship because im in kentucky. this is what i have to trade let me know what you are interested in if any. im going to try to send pics in this reply, if they dont post, when you email me i will send them to your e mail. my e mail is hotsauce@yourass.com thanks

Old 09-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #14
thereddog
Does a pair of Jackson's interest you?

Old 09-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #15
Zarkotics
hell yea they do. I love jacksons chameleons. give the the specifics. ship? pics? any specific info.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2008, 11:45 PM   #16
misticway
i have two full grown bearded dragons that love to run around the back yard.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:15 AM   #17
Chris_
are you interested in an ibanez electric guitar

Old 09-09-2008, 03:13 PM   #18
Zarkotics
what model, find a link for guitar if possible.

Maybe on the beardies, post pics, ages, sizes, ect.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #19
Chris_
they dont make it anymore so i cant find a link on it but i will send you pics of it i barely used maybe a total of 10 times it sounds great i just dont play it often

Old 09-15-2008, 05:29 PM   #20
redskinsdude
if still for sale, i got a huge group of leopard geckos, babies, adults, etc. that i would be willing to trade out. contact me at redskinsdude@comcast.net or call at 2404055325 and we can work something out. thanks
tyler

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread