Trade some cool stuff to trade for normal females! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Pythonbreeder99
some cool stuff to trade for normal females!

I have up for trade, 1. 54" recurve bow with a 20lbs draw, it comes with a quiver, arm guard and finger tab, it has a T sight with a red dot sight and kisser knotch, it has holes for stabilizer, more complicated sight, and more complex arrow rest. Next I have two Diecast cars made by Bigtime Muscle, they are 1/24 scale, one is a 69' Chevelle SS 454, the other is a 65' Mustang, all of them have doors, trunks, and hoods that open. I also have a Designer Fantasy knife with a Pirate style scorpion tail handle and Cobra head hand guards, it comes with a mohagany display (theres a magnet on the back of the display to hold the blade which broke) the blade is etched with a tribal design. I have a Yamaha Pacifica electric guitar, comes with dedario strings, I had the pot replaced a year ago so it sounds new! Will post more pictures and info in the next post.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
Pythonbreeder99
The rest

Up next I have a Hunting knife, the handle is made of deer antler and it comes with a cow hide sheeth, the blade is stainless steel, needs to be sharpened. I also have a Gator head that i got as a child. it has been sitting in my room for years, mouth ans spineal area are covered with felt so nothing is shown, he is missing one tooth. I also have a Nortech Media Portable DVD player, works great, comes with a carrying case and a car charger. I will not sell knives to minors. Make me offers I am looking for BP's or incubators, or thermostats. Make some offers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
Pythonbreeder99
Just Found This

Just found another knife and figured why not. This is an outdoorsmens knife, comes with a built in compass in the handle, a pleather sheeth and a compartment for a sharpening stone. the blade is rather scratched because of usage and the stone holder is broken but still functional. Make offers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #4
Pythonbreeder99
sorry about blury pics. if you are interested I will send better pictures to email.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
gwilliams23
email sent

Old 07-04-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
Pythonbreeder99
email replied! sorry the sender says Online promo. it was from when somebody fished my account a few months ago. he is gone.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #7
Pythonbreeder99
bow and outdoorsmens knife sold. thats Gerald!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #8
Pythonbreeder99
hahaha *thanks Herald!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #9
Pythonbreeder99
wow lol ****Gerald
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
Pythonbreeder99
bumpppp
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!